Overnight jobs in California, USA – Apply for Front Desk Overnight Representative Jobs at UFC GYM – San Diego, CA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Front Desk Overnight position provides outstanding customer service to members and ensures that the facility is neat and clean during the overnight hours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Front Desk Customer Service
- Warmly greets members and guests as they enter and leave the club.
- Answers incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner and take messages as needed.
- Checks in members and verifies membership.
- Handles member service issues such as lost and found items, new membership cards, change of address, EFT setup or change and questions regarding billings and payments.
- Always maintains a professional image and behavior. Sleeping and the use of headphones are prohibited during the shift.
- Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from members.
- Provides information to members regarding special club events.
- Records member concerns on the service log.
- Handles emergency situations appropriately (i.e. calling 9-1-1, police department and/or General Manager).
- Always keeps the front desk and lobby neat and clean .
- Re-racks all equipment and weights.
- Picks up around the weight room.
- Mops front desk and lobby floors and cleans front windows.
- Picks up trash and debris around the gym.
- Cleans and wipes down exercise equipment.
- Records equipment, facility and janitorial issues on the Maintenance log.
- Secures and records any member lost and found items in the property log.
- Performs safety checks during the shift to ensure club is secure.
- Reports safety hazards on the maintenance log.
- Performs administrative tasks (i.e. folding towels, photocopying, computer data entry) as assigned.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Front Desk Overnight reports to the Front Desk Lead and Operations Manager. This position may interact with all levels of management and staff within Corporate and Field offices, in the clubs, and within the Front Desk Representative Team.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Ability to work independently and responsibly without immediate supervision.
- Able to make good judgement without direct supervision.
- Possess a very friendly, outgoing personality and positive attitude.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, including telephone etiquette.
- Exhibit outstanding customer service and professionalism.
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out for all shift times.
Minimum Certifications/educational Level
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
- Must have 6 months’ customer service experience in health club, retail, hospitality or food service industry.
- Experience with multiple phone lines preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Overnight Certified Pharmacy Technician non – customer facing Jobs at Bartell Drugs – Seattle, WA (On-site)
- Overnight Front Desk Associate Jobs at Merlin Entertainments – Winter Haven, FL (On-site)
- Overnight Operations Associate Jobs at Foot Locker – Sunrise, FL (On-site)
- Overnight Cleaner Jobs at MARTINIZING DRY CLEANERS – Waukesha, WI (On-site)
- (USA) Overnight Stocking Coach, Non-Complex Jobs at Walmart – Brighton, CO (On-site)
- Overnight or Daytime Caregiver Jobs at Home Instead – Sherman, TX (On-site)
- Overnight Grocery Team Member (Stocker, Inventory, Receiving) – Full Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Hingham, MA (On-site)
- Security Officer Overnight Jobs at Allied Universal – San Antonio, TX (On-site)
- Equipment Repair Technician Overnight Shift Jobs at Kreg Therapeutics – Sharon Hill, PA (On-site)
- CNA Overnight $500 Sign On Bonus Jobs at Brightview Senior Living – Great Falls, VA On-site
See More: 1,000+ Overnight Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.beyondsandiego.com.