Frontend Developer jobs in District of Columbia, USA – Apply for Front-End Developer Jobs at MetroStar – Washington, DC (Hybrid ). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
This role isn’t pure UX/UI, but we’re looking for a developer that appreciates and can create simple, intuitive, and attractive apps.
Don’t meet every single Must Have? Studies have shown that women, people of color and the LGBTQ+ community are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At MetroStar we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to go ahead and apply. We pride ourselves on making great matches, and you may be the perfect match for this role or another one we have. Best of luck! – The MetroStar People & Culture Team
You’re a great fit if you have
- Experience designing and developing interfaces using frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular Material UI, and working with back-end developers on an integrated team
- Supported and conducted technical reviews to integrate systems, security, and applications for portability, flexibility, and data exchange with disparate systems
- Assisted the government in development of the current application portfolio and future applications accessibility Experience leading enterprise-level customer experience and transformation projects
- Demonstrating artifacts and rationale from these projects such as: research plans, moderator’s guides, journey maps, user flows, scenarios/personas, wireframes, success metrics
- Great written and spoken communication skills with experience presenting complex ideas to business owners
- Able to strategically sequence design work from discovery phase thru testing, in order to deliver quality products on time
- Experience working with interdisciplinary product teams. Specifically, working with business team members on creating hypotheses, extracting requirements, and planning sprints
- Strong expertise in UX research methods, usability, and human-centered design practices
- Experience creating and optimizing design systems
- Experience leading design reviews and design thinking workshops
You’ll love our company if you have (this is the stuff you MUST have to be fit):
- 3 years of software design or development experience using js frameworks or .Net
- Worked with Source Code repositories and CI/CD pipeline solutions such as Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, and GitHub
- 3+ years of relevant experience and/or education/certifications commensurate with experience Portfolio of experience detailing UX solutions
- Work with Project Owners to assess and prioritize strategic opportunities in an Agile and Lean environment
- You have a BA/BS degree and an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
During the day you will:
- Design application interfaces to support premier information services and communications support for a VIP Federal customer
- Work with a highly qualified technical team
- Provide daily interface with the customer
- Develop new applications and maintain legacy apps
The Admin Stuff: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Frontend Developer Jobs at Dice – Baltimore, MD
- Freelance Front-end Developer Jobs at Toptal – United States (Remote)
- Frontend Developer Jobs at Paramount Software Solutions, Inc – Atlanta, GA (Remote)
- Frontend Developer Jobs at Veracity Software Inc – Bentonville, AR (Hybrid)
- Staff Software Engineer – Front End Developer Jobs at Visa – Austin, TX
- Frontend Developer Jobs at Magic Eden – New York, NY (Remote)
- Front – End Developer Jobs at Kforce Inc – New York, NY (On-site)
- Front End Software Developer Jobs at Euronet Worldwide – Little Rock, AR
- Application Front end Developer Jobs at Hexaware Technologies – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Front-End Developer Jobs at CyberCoders – San Francisco, CA
See More: 1,000+ Front End Developer in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.