Web Developer jobs in California , USA – Apply for Front End Web Developer Jobs at Centerfield – Los Angeles, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT: We have been made aware of unauthorized recruiting agencies or people impersonating Centerfield employees that have been posting fraudulent jobs on third-party sites. All of our open jobs are posted here on our official Careers page, official LinkedIn account, official Builtin LA Account, or official Indeed/Glassdoor pages, so if it’s not there, it’s not us!
Any outreach by our Talent Acquisition team will come from [@] centerfield [dot]com email domains.
Hi, We’re Centerfield.
Super-powered customer acquisition. Centerfield delivers outcome-based digital marketing solutions and personalized omnichannel experiences for the world’s leading brands. Powered by our proprietary Dugout platform, Centerfield acquires customers at scale for leading residential service, insurance, e-commerce and B2B brands. Centerfield’s digital experiences and digital brands, such as Business.com and BroadbandNow.com , reach more than 150 million in-market shoppers annually. Centerfield is headquartered in Silicon Beach and proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Los Angeles.
Centerfield is looking for an experienced Frontend Web Developer to join our team of talented engineers in maintaining and continuing the development of one of our flagship SEO websites. Ideal candidates will have six years of professional experience building from scratch, deploying and maintaining high traffic web applications with focus in frontend work.
How You’ll Contribute…
- Lead and collaborate with colleagues in identifying problems and coming up with solutions
- Manage code releases as it pertains to the frontend
- Collaborate with our product team to conceptualize new product features from the ground up
What We’re Looking For…
- CSS / SASS
- Semantic HTML
- 6+ years of strong coding experience as an individual contributor working in a team setting (experience related to our stack)
- Demonstrated ability to build from scratch and ship web applications end to end with production level code
- Strong knowledge of optimizing web applications for performance and Core Web Vitals
- In-depth knowledge of software development best practices and lean/agile methodologies
- An approachable, highly responsive team player
- Strong knowledge of SEO and best practices of on-page optimization
- Strive for excellence in everything you do, from the process, to support and delivery
- Technically curious — always interested in learning and exploring new technologies to meet business goals
- Apache Velocity; templating language
Life at Centerfield…
- Competitive salary + semiannual bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here .
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Website Developer Jobs at Rice Lake Weighing Systems – Rice Lake, WI (On-site)
- Web Developer Jobs at Actalent – Huntsville, AL
- Full Stack Web Developer/Programmer Jobs at Cedars-Sinai – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Web Developer Jobs at Fortinet – Sunnyvale, CA (On-site)
- REMOTE – .Net Web Developer Jobs at Allegis Group – Charlotte, NC (Remote)
- Back End Web Developer – ArcGIS StoryMaps Jobs at Esri – United States (Remote)
- React Web Developer (Remote) Jobs at Piper Companies – United States (Remote)
- Web Developer Jobs at Actalent – Lincolnshire, IL (On-site)
- Freelance Web Designer Jobs at Toptal – United States (Remote)
- Web Developer Jobs at National Journal Washington DC-Baltimore Area (Hybrid)
See More: 1,000+ Web Developer Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.