Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Lowe’s jobs in Connecticut, USA – Apply for FT-Sales Specialist – ProServices-Opening Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Torrington, CT (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
What You Will Do
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
For Pro customers, the right expertise can make all the difference in getting a job done right. As a Lowe’s Pro Sales Specialist, you will:
- Make our Pro customers’ missions your own.
- Serve as a guide and consultant to every Pro who walks through our doors.
What’s in It for You?
You’ll work in one of the fastest growing business segments at Lowe’s, propelling it to new and exciting heights. As a Pro Sales Specialist, you will also:
- Work schedules ranging from 10 to 40 hours per week.
- Network with pros in your community.
- Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
- Gain access to training and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
- Gain access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
- Deliver excellent service to Pro customers.
- Answer Pro customer questions.
- Execute Pro orders and projects.
- Demo Lowe’s product and service offerings.
- Meet store sales goals.
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have 1 year of sales or customer service experience.
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email [email protected]
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- FT-Cashier-Closing Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Rockingham, NC (On-site)
- Merchandising Service Associate Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Fultondale, AL (On-site)
- Warehouse Associate – Team Member – Weekends – Part Time Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Rincon, GA (On-site)
- Merchandising Service Associate Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Rochester, NY (On-site)
- Merchandising Part Time Days Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Littleton, CO (On-site)
- Customer Service Part Time Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Knoxville, TN (On-site)
- Merchandising Part Time Days Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Austin, TX (On-site)
- Customer Service Part Time Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Cashier Part Time Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Kyle, TX (On-site)
- Bakery Assistant Manager Jobs at Kroger – Bellevue, WA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Lowe’s jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.