Prime Now LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Full-Time Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs – Tukwila, WA. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1620576
Job Title: Full-Time Assistant Manager
Our Worldwide Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team as an Assistant Manager. In this role, you will lead and be responsible for engaging your team during their shifts to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance, and performance. You will also play a key part in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.
Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) is an exciting organization within Amazon specializing in delighting our customers with speed in which we can make items appear on their doorsteps. We are a combination of operations and support teams aligned to innovate for the last mile customer experience. Come build the future with us!
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
· Support, mentor, and motivate others
· Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
· Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Ops Integration, Loss Prevention and Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
· Lift up to 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, as well as continuously climb and descend stairs
· Work in an environment where the noise level varies and is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments, and grocery locations include refrigerated environments)
· Work a flexible schedule (weekends and/or overnight shifts)
· High School or equivalent diploma
· 6+ months of leadership experience in a retail, distribution or similar environment
· Experience managing a team of 10+ employees or 1+ year of experience directly managing others
· Experience with process improvements (Lean Six Sigma and/or Kaizen)
· Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field.
- Manager, Risk Ops Incident – Amazon Music, New Projects Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Power Electronics Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Rosemead, CA
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Chino, CA
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Bedford, OH
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Kansas City, MO
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Bronx, NY
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Chesapeake, VA
- Sr. Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Philadelphia, PA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.