Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Game Designer, Prime Gaming Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2289516
Job Title: Game Designer.
Prime Gaming, Amazon Prime’s program for anyone who enjoys playing or watching games, is looking for a Game Designer to help invent new ways for customers to enjoy and engage with Prime Gaming.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, launching, and owning products, features, and experiences that position our business to expand globally on a massive scale. You’ll lead thinking on what kind of great games and in-game content will be best for all kinds of Prime customers. You’ll assess content, help developers design for Prime customers, and invent new game benefits for our customers.
The opportunity to delight millions of gamers is massive, but it’s also an ambiguous challenge. You will leverage your game design knowledge to help define and prioritize content for Prime Gaming. You’ll work with both our internal game studios and world-class third-party game developers to assess and design great exclusive content. You will collaborate with engineering, marketing, and other cross functional teams and stakeholders to resolve ambiguity, balance competing priorities, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Key job responsibilities
* Provide compelling vision and thought-leadership on games and in-game content to peers and stakeholders.
* Generalize requirements (functional and technical) gathered from a diverse set of customers, industry trends, and larger technology trends. Determines minimum viable product requirements.
* Participate in strategy planning by developing (or helping to develop) marketing-related ideas into full concepts and prototypes.
* Constantly stay up to date with products and services across the game industry, and also within Amazon, Twitch, and Game Studios.
* Drive key projects worldwide with complete independence.
About the team
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
· 4+ years experience as a game designer working in the game industry
· BA, technical degree, or equivalent work experience
· A portfolio that demonstrates process and capabilities in crafting compelling gameplay
· Deep understanding of in-game content and what is valuable to players
· Experience communicating with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe products, and technical designs
· Experience working with third-party developers to build great content
· Experience creating end-to-end game experiences from the concept stage to shipping
· In-depth knowledge of game theory and design best practices
· Experience building games in a wide variety of genres, for a variety of platforms, from mobile to console.
- Software Development Engineer, AWS Jam Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Front End Engineer, AWS Jam Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Business Analyst, Abuse Prevention Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Software Development Manager, Amazon Ads Amazon Jobs – Portland, OR
- Senior Solutions Architect – Analytics, Specialist Solutions Architecture, Analytics Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Fairfax, VA
- Amazon Fresh Produce Associate Amazon Jobs -Huntington Beach, CA
- Solutions Architect, AWS Startups (Early Stage Startups Team) Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Senior Software Development Engineer (SDE-III) / Technical Lead, Physical Stores Advertising Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Facility Operations Center Engineer, The Facility Operations Center Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.