Blue collar jobs in Pennsylvania, USA – Apply for General Laborer Job at Waste Connections – Puyallup, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We have an immediate position available for a Laborer at our LRI 304th Street Landfill in Graham WA. In this position you will wear many hats but main duties may include directing traffic, operating site ancillary equipment, site housekeeping, and maintenance associated with the site control systems for stormwater, landfill gas, and leachate management.
If you don’t mind getting your hands dirty and are a self motivated, hard working individual with good communication skills we want to talk to you.
This is a full time, year around position with a great company. The days you work may vary. All availability preferred, but set schedule will be provided after starting. Position starts at $17.00 per hour.
Schedule to be determined but will include weekend work and will be 5 – 8 hour days with possible OT.
Please do not call or stop by the local facility. Apply online at www.wasteconnections.com.
- Perform assigned duties working at the landfill.
- Flagging / Directing traffic as it comes through.
- Helping / Interacting with customers.
- Directing traffic, operating site ancillary equipment, site housekeeping, and maintenance associated with the site control systems for stormwater, landfill gas, and leachate management.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- At least 1 year of work experience. Preferably in a position in the blue collar industry where you had to utilize customer service skills .
- The ability to stand outside throughout a 10 hr shift.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Must pass drug screen and pre-employment background check.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Catering Executive Chef 2 Job at Sodexo – Allentown, PA
- Grill Chef Job at Bubba’s 33 – San Antonio, TX
- Bakery Designer – Full Time Job at Hy-Vee, Inc. – New Prague, MN
- NAM Bakery Regional Sales Manager Job at GEA Group – Naperville, IL
- Bakery Area Lead Job at eegee’s – Tucson, AZ
- Bilingual Teller Job at Moneytree – Lakewood, CO
- Video Teller Job at Purdue Federal Credit Union – West Lafayette, IN
- Teller (Branch Operations – Hope Road) Job at Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited – Jamaica, NY
- Part Time Teller, Gallivan Blvd, Dorchester, MA Job at Santander Bank, N.A – Dorchester, MA
- Teller/Member Services Representative- Downey Job at California Credit Union – Downey, CA
See More: 1,000+ Blue collar Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit wasteconnections.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.