Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in North Carolina, United States – Apply for GM Administrative Assistant Amazon Jobs – Garner, NC. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2300418
Job Title: GM Administrative Assistant .
The Administrative Assistant will support the General Manager and fulfillment center Operations team. The successful candidate will be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. Must have the ability to communicate well and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously. Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage and complete expense reports for General Manager, Senior Leader(s) if applicable, and yourself as needed.
- Maintaining schedules, planning events, coordinating meetings, and conferences for the Fulfillment Center Staff
- Own and manage conference room coordination and room calendar management
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, full office management, responding to emails, preparing documents and presentations using graphics, graphs, and internal information and platforms
- Typing meeting notes, creating conference agendas and minor content curriculum creation
- Scheduling cost effective travel arrangements which include: airfare/hotel/ground transportation for General Manager, and Senior Leader(s) as needed
- Assist with internal communications for associates and leadership among multiple platforms, interfaces, and programs
- Work with outside vendors to coordinate upkeep, and maintenance of the Fulfillment Center
- Run work-related errands as needed
- Think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately and manage time effectively
- Compile team goals, track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion
- Coordinate closely with Workforce Management, Recruiting, Maintenance, Human Resources, and other teams within the FC
- Serve as representative on department team-building activities and peer recognition
PLEASE NOTE: This role is onsite only. You must be able to work in Garner, NC.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years administrative support experience at an executive level
- Ability to create graphs in MS Office products
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (Monday-Friday) and overtime as needed
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
• Strong organizational and communication skills and problem solving skills
• Prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
• Ability to communicate with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts
- Engineering Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Phoenix, AZ
- Principal, Tech Prog Mgmt, Supply Chain Risk Management Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Senior Process Engineer, Amazon Freight, AF LTL Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Maintenance Technician III Amazon Jobs – San Marcos, TX
- IT Support Associate II, OpsTech IT Amazon Jobs – Cranbury, NJ
- Senior Program Manager, Shipping and Delivery Support Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Amazon Fresh Store Kitchen & Prepared Zone Lead (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Norridge, IL
- Dir of Eng, Data Platform Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Maintenance Technician III Amazon Jobs – DuPont, WA
- Data Center Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.