We are Invited.
At Invited, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us. Invited.
Where You Belong.
The Golf Course Maintenance and Laborer position works on the diverse range of activities involved in golf course maintenance and construction. They are responsible for semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance work, and performs related tasks as required. WHY INVITED
World’s Largest Network of Private Clubs and Golf Courses. Private Country Clubs in family focused environments. Work/Life Balance. Competitive Pay. Additional career and earnings growth. Upward mobility in the world’s largest network. DAY-TO-DAY
- Operates powered equipment in mowing golf course putting greens, aprons, tees, and rough
- Operates edgers and trimmers
- Grades and prepares a soil plant bed, lays sod, plants, vegetative material, and pulls weeds
- Changes cups and tee markers
- Maintains Ball washers, water hazards, and bunkers
- Operates light equipment in hauling materials and removing debris
- Trims trees, prunes shrubbery, and cultivates shrubs and flowers
- Assists in construction of new greens, tees, and fairways by grading, preparing soil and planting
1 year experience in landscaping maintenance Able to understand and follow detailed written and oral instruction Local candidates only as this position does not offer relocation Must be able to work weekends and holidays Bilingual (English – Spanish) communication ability preferred Have more questions? Check out our Invited Jobs website to get more details about Club Life, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn Instagram Twitter Facebook Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Maintenance Mechanic Jobs at Uline – Fort Myers, FL (On-site)
- Maintenance Technician Jobs at Progress Residential® – Aurora, CO (On-site)
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN III Jobs at Dal-Tile LLC – Sunnyvale, TX (On-site)
- Parking Maintenance Jobs at REEF – Minneapolis–Saint Paul, WI (On-site)
- Maintenance Technician TIER 1 Jobs at Huntsman Corporation – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Maintenance Technician Jobs at Nilfisk – Springdale, AR (On-site)
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE WORKER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at SSC Services For Education – Bastrop, TX (On-site)
- Maintenance Coordinator Jobs at Revol Greens – Tehachapi, CA (On-site)
- Maintenance Assistant Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield – Austin, TX (On-site)
- Maintenance Mechanics Jobs at Alpha Baking Co., Inc. – Chicago, IL (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Maintenance jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply