Heavy Equipment Operator Jobs in Nebraska, USA – Apply for Grain Plant Operator – Seasonal Job at Cargill – Ord, NE. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers and users of grains and oilseeds around the globe through sourcing, storing, trading, processing, and distributing, as well as offering a range of financial, risk management, and customized farmer services. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Shift: 1st Shift
Compensation: Pay range is between $18.00/hr – $21.00/hr, based on experience; including $1,000.00 sign-on bonus
A Typical Work Day May Include
- Performing facility operations such as loading/unloading trucks, vessels, barges, and rail cars, filling/reclaiming grain ground piles, and various other grain handling tasks
- Basic maintenance and operator care of equipment to ensure ongoing facility operations
- Providing excellent customer service and engaging with team members
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs., kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- SEASONAL Fulfillment Center Equipment Operator (Receiving) Job at QVC – Suffolk, VA
- Machine Operator I Job at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (GPN) – Aurora, IL
- Equipment Operator (Entry Level) – Heat Treat Job at Arcosa Inc. – McKees Rocks, PA
- Network Engineer Senior Job at Children’s Hospital Colorado – Aurora, CO
- Network Engineer Lead Job at Blackwatch International Corporation – Dayton, OH
- IP/MPLS Network Engineer Job at TSR Consulting Services, Inc – New York, NY
- Network Engineer Job at Atyeti Inc – New York City Metropolitan Area
- Network System Engineer Job at Kuehne+Nagel – Naugatuck, CT
- Cashier Job at Din Tai Fung Restaurant Group – Costa Mesa, CA
- Cashier – Restaurant Team Member 2nd Shift Job at Boston Market – Bradenton, FL
See More: 1,000+ Heavy equipment operator Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.