Trademark Visual, Inc.
Graphic design jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Graphic Designer Job at Trademark Visual, Inc. – Phoenix, AZ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Trademark Visual is seeking a qualified Creative and Detail Designer to complement our in-house creative team.
Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of demonstrated experience in creative graphic design of architectural and environmental graphic elements for the built environment. A minimum of five years of experience in creative design is required and must be demonstrated through examples and exhibits. The emphasis of this position will be developing drawings for signage, environmental graphic and architectural elements for design/build projects. Technical design/detailing will come into play as a responsibility as well.
The environment for this position is largely an office environment, but will involve manufacturing plant walkthroughs. Candidate must be able to work independently and take action as required by the duties and responsibilities given to them. This position will report to the Creative Director.
Trademark has been ranked #1 eight years in a row in Ranking Arizona. We continue to strive to be the best we can to our team, our clients and our vendors. Trademark relies heavily on team collaboration and ensures a workplace that encourages growth, creativity and accountability. We believe in each person’s potential and do all that we can to get you to where you want to go.
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Conceptualize and design signage, environmental graphic and architectural elements for new design/build projects.
- Assemble concepts and elements into coherent and compelling presentations.
- Design and document environmental graphic, signage and wayfinding packages for interior and exterior architecturally based projects up to a design intent level.
- Develop signage programming and prepare message schedules.
- Design high profile sign manufacturing and installation projects within the prescribed scope.
- Make required revisions to existing drawings as specified by the client, salesperson or project manager.
- Work with in-house project management admin to ensure all required project information and documentation is clearly provided on drawing sets
- Work with sales and project management teams to ensure accurate drawings are produced.
- Work with in-house manufacturing team and routinely conduct quality checks of in progress projects.
- Resolve any design issues/solve problems throughout the project life cycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Demonstrated experience with Trimble SketchUp and rendering plug-ins.
- Understanding of sign construction projects, workflows, and terminology.
- Solid grasp of design mechanics.
- Knowledge and understanding of sign manufacturing and installation basics. .
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent collaborative, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Dependable, self-motivated and organized.
- Ability to provide customer solutions and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and plans.
- Ability to perform take-offs from blueprints and plans.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sales Coordinator Job at Interior Talent – Denver, CO
- Marketing Coordinator Job at MVision Management – Corona, CA
- Communications Coordinator job at O’Melveny & Myers LLP – New York, NY
- Logistics Coordinator Job at IKIO LED Lighting – Indianapolis, IN
- Digital Marketing Coordinator Job at The Walt Disney Studios – Burbank, CA
- Warehouse Coordinator Job at Texcam Inc. – Houston, TX
- Cashier Job at RITE AID – Muskegon, MI
- Digital Account Coordinator – Client Strategy Job at Amsive Digital – United States Remote
- Billing Coordinator Job at Vistar, A PFG Company – Greensboro, NC
- Legal Project Coordinator Job at Baker McKenzie – Washington, DC
See More: 1,000+ Graphic Designer Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.