Strength and conditioning jobs in Kentucky, USA – Apply for Group Fitness Instructor Jobs at Orangetheory Fitness – Louisville, KY. See job description, responsibilities, requirements and link to apply.
Elite Fitness Coaches wanted:
The ability to coach in a dynamic and inspirational manner in a group setting is a key component of this position. The position will involve sessions of group training in a very dynamic, fast-paced, well-equipped fitness studio.
This is an excellent opportunity to be well compensated even in part-time capacity with pay up to $65 per session with a consistent schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver and orchestrate cardio and resistance training programs in a group setting
• Energize and motivate clients throughout the sessions
• Build OTF attendance and retaining current clientele
• Ensure the safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
• Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
• Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
• Handle member concerns when applicable
• Assist sales associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
• Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized
• Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
• Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
• Must hold current fitness certification from an OTF approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NAMS, NCSA, AFFA, or NFPT
• Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred
• CPR/AED certification
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35.00 to $65.00 /hour
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
Link to Apply
See More: 1,000+ strength and conditioning jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.