Google jobs in California, USA – Apply for Group Product Manager, Google Cloud Jobs at Google – San Francisco, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google Cloud helps employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business. As a Google Cloud Group Product Manager, you will drive product strategy and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next phase of cloud services. Additionally, you will develop product solutions, Mergers and Acquisitions, go-to-market, and business relationships to execute on the market potential and benefits possible from applying Google’s technologies in the enterprise market.
By applying to this role, you’ll be considered for all teams working on Enterprise, including Google Cloud Platform, Google Workspace, Unified Fulfillment Optimization, Google Cloud Systems, Google Cloud Security, Business Application Platform, Google Cloud AI/ML, Developer Product Group, and Internal Tools.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
(Colorado only*) Minimum full-time salary range between $219,000 – $236,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Understand the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Lead collaboration with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of product management experience within cloud, SaaS, enterprise, internal tools, or supply chain networks.
- 5 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving the product vision, defining the GTM strategy, and leading design discussions.
- Master’s degree or PhD in a technology or business related field.
- 5 years of experience in people management and technical leadership.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction for large scale systems.
- Experience in one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, SaaS, big data, security and privacy, development and operations, or artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders, achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
Other Related Jobs:
- Software Engineer III, Infrastructure, Google Cloud NetInfra Jobs at Google – Sunnyvale, CA
- Software Engineer III, Infrastructure, Google Cloud Storage Jobs at Google – Durham, NC
- Site Lead, Data Center Operations Jobs at Google – Council Bluffs, IA
- Advanced Processor CAD and Methodology Engineer Jobs at Google – Mountain View, CA
- Product Quality Lead, Google Nest Jobs at Google – Mountain View, CA
- Manager, YouTube Monetization, Trust & Safety Jobs at Google – San Bruno, CA
- Epitaxy Operations Manager, Augmented Reality Jobs at Google – Fremont, CA
- Operations Manager Jobs at Google -Council Bluffs, IA
- Manager, Central Strategy and Operations, Google Customer Solutions Jobs at Google -New York, NY
- Technical Solutions Consultant, Engineering Health Jobs at Google -Reston, VA
See More: 1,000+ Google Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit accounts.google.com.