Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Hardware Development Engineer II – AMZ6291647 Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2297693
Job Title: Hardware Development Engineer II.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Company: AMAZON.COM SERVICES LLC
Position Title: Hardware Development Engineer II
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Develop electrical and/or hardware systems. Drive system integration alongside mechanical, RF and other internal inter-disciplinary teams. Lead and contribute to the development of electrical engineering systems of consumer products, including schematics and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Layout. Drive design decisions by working with internal stakeholders and with suppliers such as silicon, module, PCB, and other electrical engineering component partners. Support the creation and execution of detailed hardware test plans and optimization of electrical engineering designs based on system test results. Participate in the development and manufacturing of consumer electronics with Contract Manufacturers and/or Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) partners.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.#0000
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related field and one year of experience in the job offered or a related occupation. Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related field and five years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation as equivalent to the Master’s degree and one year of experience. Must have one year of experience in the following skill(s): (1) working with system level design including circuit design, system integration and debug; (2) working with multiple technologies including cameras, RF, displays, and sensors; (3) leading and driving design development from schematic capture, PCB layout and assembly; and (4) working with manufacturing processes including DFM and DFT for consumer products. Up to 15% domestic and/or international travel may be required.
Please see the job description and position requirements above.
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Wilmington, OH
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Baltimore, MD
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Lakeland, FL
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Edison, NJ
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Davenport, FL
- IT Support Associate II , OpsTechIT (Level 3) Amazon Jobs – Liberty, MO
- Engineering Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Albuquerque, NM
- Material Disposition Manager, AWS Reverse Logistics Amazon Jobs – Antrim Township, PA
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Manassas, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.