Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States. – Apply for Hazardous Waste Coordinator Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1621347
Job Title: Hazardous Waste Coordinator
· Function as Lead on the Regulated Waste Team where products and hazardous materials such as contaminated products, items for destruction, disposal, resale, or donation are properly managed in a manner compliant with all applicable federal, state and local regulations. The Regulated Waste Coordinator will also serve as the POC for incidental spill/leak/release cleanup activities.
· Oversee the donations program. Liaison with local charities to certify eligibility, schedule pick-ups, and ensure donations are compliant with Amazon Policy.
· Reconciliation of site inventories, hazardous chemicals and waste materials; characterization/determination including proper segregation, containerizing, labeling and preparing for shipment, in accordance with DOT and RCRA requirements.
· Provide and facilitate all required training to associates in the hazardous waste stream including Regulated Waste Associates and ICQA associates processing damages and destroys.
· Serve as designated Regulated Waste representative of assigned Fulfillment Center (FC), coordinating and implementing all areas of the Amazon Regulated Waste Program as directed by Safety Manager of the FC.
· Physical maintenance and organization of the waste storage/management areas and all satellite accumulation areas, in accordance with regulatory requirements and applicable network policies.
· Waste record keeping, including waste generator logs and routine inspections.
· Liaison with Site Safety teams, ICQA, and facilities teams responsible for the generation and proper management and hazardous chemicals, hazardous and universal wastes.
· Must be trained to handle and process waste in accordance with RCRA (LQG), DOT, OSHA and state specific regulations and requirements.
· Organize and provide inventory orders to the Safety team for procurement.
· High School diploma or equivalent and at least 18 years old
· Experience with inventory, bin types, containers, and all tools used to move product throughout the warehouse
· Ability to work extra hours as required
· Continued meeting and exceeding of department performance goals
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer)
· Associates must be in good standing
· Understanding of Receiving processes and operations
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
· Able to work independently and within a team
· Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
· Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
· The ability to lift/move items that weigh up to 50 lbs and to operate PIT vehicles
· Certified or willing to become PIT trained
· Certified or willing to become TDR trained
· Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) trained
· DOT Hazardous Materials Training
· HAZWOPER Training.
- Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Fort Wayne, IN
- IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Markham, IL
- IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs – University Park, IL
- Software Dev Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Software Dev Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- AWS Intelligence Systems Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Senior Executive Producer, US Sports Production Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- SDE, Alexa Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.