Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States. – Apply for Hazardous Waste Coordinator Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1621347
Job Title: Hazardous Waste Coordinator
· Function as Lead on the Regulated Waste Team where products and hazardous materials such as contaminated products, items for destruction, disposal, resale, or donation are properly managed in a manner compliant with all applicable federal, state and local regulations. The Regulated Waste Coordinator will also serve as the POC for incidental spill/leak/release cleanup activities.
· Oversee the donations program. Liaison with local charities to certify eligibility, schedule pick-ups, and ensure donations are compliant with Amazon Policy.
· Reconciliation of site inventories, hazardous chemicals and waste materials; characterization/determination including proper segregation, containerizing, labeling and preparing for shipment, in accordance with DOT and RCRA requirements.
· Provide and facilitate all required training to associates in the hazardous waste stream including Regulated Waste Associates and ICQA associates processing damages and destroys.
· Serve as designated Regulated Waste representative of assigned Fulfillment Center (FC), coordinating and implementing all areas of the Amazon Regulated Waste Program as directed by Safety Manager of the FC.
· Physical maintenance and organization of the waste storage/management areas and all satellite accumulation areas, in accordance with regulatory requirements and applicable network policies.
· Waste record keeping, including waste generator logs and routine inspections.
· Liaison with Site Safety teams, ICQA, and facilities teams responsible for the generation and proper management and hazardous chemicals, hazardous and universal wastes.
· Must be trained to handle and process waste in accordance with RCRA (LQG), DOT, OSHA and state specific regulations and requirements.
· Organize and provide inventory orders to the Safety team for procurement.
· High School diploma or equivalent and at least 18 years old
· Experience with inventory, bin types, containers, and all tools used to move product throughout the warehouse
· Ability to work extra hours as required
· Continued meeting and exceeding of department performance goals
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer)
· Associates must be in good standing
· Understanding of Receiving processes and operations
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
· Able to work independently and within a team
· Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
· Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
· The ability to lift/move items that weigh up to 50 lbs and to operate PIT vehicles
· Certified or willing to become PIT trained
· Certified or willing to become TDR trained
· Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) trained
· DOT Hazardous Materials Training
· HAZWOPER Training.
- Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Fort Wayne, IN
- IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Markham, IL
- IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs – University Park, IL
- Software Dev Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Software Dev Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- AWS Intelligence Systems Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Senior Executive Producer, US Sports Production Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- SDE, Alexa Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.