Amazon Studios LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Head of Global Research Ops, Amazon Studios Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1988709
Job Title: Head of Global Research Ops.
Are you interested in diving deep to understand customers and drive improvements for the Prime Video business? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we’re just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling’s Late Night, Donald Glover’s Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon’s Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
The Global Consumer Insights (CI) team at Amazon Studios in Culver City, California is looking for a Head of Global Research Strategy and Survey Operations, Studios to oversee all survey strategy and operations for content testing and market/customer analysis across Movies and Series. You will be an advocate for our Prime Video customers, creating frictionless experiences and raising the bar on innovative survey strategies, tools and methodologies. In this role, you will bring your leadership skills to an established survey operations team, insisting on high standards and exemplifying customer obsession in everything you do. As a leader, you will be responsible for removing barriers, finding solutions and providing mentorship and coaching to a team of 10 survey programmers/analysts who sit across various locales. You will help us invent and simplify by making us smarter about automation and scaling. You will be part of the Global CI Leaders team at Studios and your input, vision and workstreams will have material impact across the Studio business from greenlight to renewal. In this role, you will innovate, educate teams about research operations best-practices and develop mechanisms to ensure that we capture accurate and timely data. Your team will oversee research schedule management, panel administration, and end-to-end survey execution. The ideal candidate will have led high impact research or operations initiatives and come with 7+ years of management experience. This role will report into the Head of Global Consumer Insights for Amazon Studios and will be responsible for driving strategic research initiatives across Consumer Insights, Data Science, Data Engineering, Creative Development, Strategy and Marketing in multiple markets worldwide. You will also serve as the Studios liaison to other Amazon Insights teams for Prime Video panel expansion initiatives.
In this role you will:
1. Define the survey operations mission for our organization.
2. Lead a team that is responsible for programming and deploying research studies via our internal customer insights software.
3. Work closely with product leaders and other cross-functional teams to define and influence the long-term CI product roadmap.
4. Partner with stakeholder teams to understand their requirements and provide guidance, based on your domain knowledge, on how they can incorporate the voice of the customer in survey design, execution and data visualization.
5. Create mechanisms for disseminating learnings throughout the organization.
Key job responsibilities
• Represent the voice of the customer at every meeting
• Continually assess how we engage with consumer insights leaders, engineers, data scientists to ensure that we have the most consistent and positive research processes
• Oversee a team that is responsible for survey programming, sampling, weighting, crosstab reporting
• Drive Prime Video customer recruitment activities for our internal panels
• Take on Project Management as needed – manage requests, research calendar, panel health activity schedule and self-service mechanism support
• Oversee global panel administration, including the creation and management of operations dashboards, profile variables, member groups, communication templates, question templates, incentive strategies
• Work with Legal to negotiate vendor contracts
• Champion Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
• 7+ years experience managing teams
• 10+ years of relevant work experience of cross-functional program management (in an operations or research discipline)
• Experience scoping and building processes and process enhancements
• Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills to convey key insights to senior leaders
• Third party vendor/research partner management experience
• Direct experience with various methodologies: online quant surveys, focus groups, 1:1, ethnographies, online qual, mobile
• Experience with relational databases
• Experience with reporting/dashboarding tools (for example, Tableau, SSRS, Quicksight)
• Experience with applied statistics, predictive analytics, and mixed methodology research
• Experience on the research vendor side or within the research group of a media company
• Experience leading different types of studies such as episode testing, dial and theatre testing, concept testing, series maintenance a plus
• Deep understanding of and passion for television and movie content a plus
• Experience with API integrations.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Area Manager, Amazon (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – San Antonio, TX
- Software Development Engineer, Voice of Customer Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Markham, IL
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Matteson, IL
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Rossford, OH
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Murfreesboro, TN
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Indianapolis, IN
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – New Century, KS
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Kansas City, KS
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Euclid, OH
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.