RN jobs in Missouri, USA – Apply for Health Service Specialist BC (RN) Jobs at McKesson – Greater Columbia, Missouri (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by Health Canada, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
- PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform HCP and patient registration activities, according to program protocols and applicable departmental procedures
- Process data entry activities of pertinent information received at different points of contact during the delivery of program services
- Provide answers to general inquiry calls submitted via telephone or web based platforms on program services, disease state or product related questions, based on information provided as part of the program materials
- Provide medical support to patients and health care providers, including but not limited to education on specific diseases and therapies and disease management;
- Prepare for and attend extensive, specialized training sessions for specific therapies provided by the pharmaceutical team
- Telephone support (including maintenance calls and adherence support both inbound and outbound as needed);
- Administer and adhere to case-management protocols, including clinical monitoring, data collection, on-going patient follow-up, compliance, therapy disruption/discontinuation monitoring, adverse event reporting and liaison with primary healthcare providers;
- Work directly with the reimbursement specialist and the physician to secure funding for their patient’s therapies; assist with alternative funding searches when needed;
- Attend patient meetings, conferences as needed to educate patients, providers regarding disease/product information and case management services;
- Must be able to identify and report AE’s to health Canada, Med Info and enter into source system and third-party systems.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate personnel
- Liaise with physicians’ offices, pharmacies, infusion services providers and other parties to provide comprehensive and coordinated service to patients and physicians and resolve issues as they arise;
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- RN/RPN/LPN; Registration with Provincial College of Nurses in British Columbia. Must be a member in good standing of respective regulatory college
- 5-7 years of related Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
- Strong computer and software skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French is preferred
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Acrobat, CRM database entry, VOIP telephony, web portals, teleconferences, web-based meetings.
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
Career Level – IC Business Support – B4
Worker Type Regular
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity employer.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting .McKesson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence. Current employees must apply through internal career site.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- RN Jobs at UHS – Ashland City, TN (On-site)
- RN CN I WOW, Mother Baby Jobs at UC Health – Cincinnati, OH (On-site)
- Chronic Registered Nurse Jobs at DaVita Kidney Care – Knoxville, TN (On-site)
- RN – MS Post Surg – Travel Jobs at Protouch Staffing – Coos Bay, OR (On-site)
- RN – Emergency Department Jobs at MultiCare Health System – Auburn, WA (On-site)
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Home Care Jobs at BAYADA Home Health Care – Tucson, AZ (On-site)
- Registered Nurse CVICU Per Diem Days Jobs at Tenet Healthcare – Delray Beach, FL (On-site)
- RN Registered Nurse $4,000 Sign-on Bonus Jobs at Life Care Centers of America – Jacksonville, FL (On-site)
- Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU Jobs at Ascension – McMinnville, TN (On-site)
- Oncology Infusion RN Jobs at Maxim Healthcare Staffing – Greenwood Village, CO (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ RN Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit mckesson.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.