Full Job Description
Apply today! Hourly rate starts at $17.00/hour with the potential for more based on experience and education. This role requires residency and maintaining residency in Texas (Central Standard Time) if offered the role.
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
FRS has multiple service centers focused on delivering a superior experience with every contact and providing the quick and seamless resolution of issues on behalf of our guests and team members. From RedCard® Guest Services to Target.com Guest Services (TGS) to the Client Support Center (CSC), we pride ourselves on infusing every interaction with that signature Target service that guests and team members alike have come to expect. From our headquarter locations to our stores and distribution centers, we directly support Target’s bottom line through building guest loyalty as the retailer of choice and taking care of our team members so that they can get back to the work they do best.
As a Home Based Sr. Specialist Guest Retail, you’ll provide a branded experience with every contact by listening and engaging the guest in order to deepen the relationship and drive loyalty and sales from your own home. You’ll be empowered to make decisions and resolve guest concerns in a courteous, helpful manner by providing excellent guest service skills, strong work ethic and integrity. You’ll learn new technology and solve problems using all available resources and knowledge. You will interact with teams across Target to effectively resolve guest issues in a timely manner, and be responsible for identifying, evaluating and communicating guest trends to leadership in a prompt manner. You’ll need to adapt quickly to the changing needs of the business while displaying a positive attitude and professionalism in interactions both internally and externally. You’ll maintain department performance standards and goals related to performance and quality service and have a thorough understanding of policies and procedures to support compliance. You will work remotely and in a multi-media environment (i.e. phones, emails, social, chat, etc.) and need to prioritize work accordingly, while working independently in a remote home location. Please note that your job duties and/or schedule may change at any time due to business needs.
Start Date: 6/28/2021 or 7/12/2021
Hours: 32 – 40, variable based on business needs
Training Schedule: Day 1: 9:00am – 5:30pm CST. Remaining: Monday – Friday 1:30pm – 10:00pm CST (3 weeks)
Permanent Schedule: 1:30pm – 10:00pm CST. Option of working either: Tuesday – Saturday or Monday – Friday with every other weekend
- A variable day off will be given week over week when working a weekend
Pay hourly: Starting at $17.00/hour – potentially more based on previous experience and education.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reside within the state of Texas (Central Time Zone)
- 1-2 years of previous guest experience or customer service experience
- Access to a Home work space that is clear of noise distractions to perform the role
- Hardwired internet in your home location
- Meet the minimum bandwidth requirement of 40mbps download/5mbps upload
- Ability to engage via a Target issued web camera for required meetings, trainings and/or interactions
- Ability to interact with guests, team members and internal business partners with a professional, friendly, and empathetic style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including listening and negotiating. Experience dealing with escalated guest complaints
- Ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Strong technical skills, ability to work within multiple systems, and high proficiency with PC/Microsoft applications
- Ability to safely lift and carry up to 25 pounds of equipment
- Work holidays and weekends as business needs require and flexibility to work hours in accordance with assigned service center
Additional Home Based requirements:
- From time to time, and upon request, you may be required to complete an internet speed test and email a picture of your speed test result to your leader.
- You will be required to deactivate wireless capability when using Target equipment during your work hours. You will be required to post emergency and work telephone numbers (not including online resources) and other required notices in a conspicuous spot in your home workspace and email a picture of this document to your leader.
- If there are lengthy disruptions to your power or internet service, you will be required to follow specific Target processes which may include, but may not be limited to, going onsite to work or taking unpaid time off if applicable.
- You will be required to make sure that confidential information is not left where unauthorized individuals can view it.
- You must log off or lock your Target issued computer at the end of each shift. Target-issued equipment can only be used for Target business purposes and printing and/or storing proprietary information is not allowed.
- You must maintain Target’s dress code expectations while working from home.
- You must maintain only one designated work location.
- You must keep your workspace free from any personal cell phones, tablets or other such devices (especially video and audio recording devices).
- You must use the surge protector that will be provided with your Target-issued equipment.
- You will not be reimbursed for any home office costs, such as internet, office supplies, or desk furniture.
- You are expected to follow Target’s “Ergonomics in the Workplace” document when setting up your workspace and to ensure a safe work environment.
- You should have a working smoke detector in or near the workspace.
- You should have a first aid kit accessible near the workspace.
- You will be expected to set up all issued Target equipment in your home workspace.**
- You will be expected to disassemble and return all Target issued equipment as directed by your leader upon request and/or upon the ending of your role.**
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that you can meet all the above listed requirements
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Work From Home Customer Service Representative at AT&T
- Work From Home FT & PT Customer Services Representative at Careington
- Work from home Technical Writer Jobs at Medasource – Milwaukee, WI (Remote)
- Work from Home Sales Agent Jobs at The Jacobson Group – USAJOB
- Virtual Customer Care Professional Jobs at American Express – Oregon, US
See More: 1,000+ Work from home Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit target.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.