Hospital Security jobs in Missouri, USA – Apply for Hospital Security Officer Jobs at Allied Universal – St Louis, MO (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of a Hospital Security Officer to work in a hospital/health care environment for Allied Universal Services. Our Hospital Security Officers allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
The Hospital Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. They act as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions, as well as detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts, which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site.
Weekly Pay, Benefits, Apply Today!
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position – the Company will provide accommodations as required by law for disability and religious-basedreasons.
- 7 Years of verifiable experience, with 3 years in security, customer service or related field.
- Armed officers should have prior military or law enforcement experience, or comparable training or certification, and must pass a Psychological Evaluation
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Driving Positions : must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Assist in lifting patients as needed to either assist nursing staff or help transport expired patients
- Restrain violent/combative patients to prevent injuries to themselves and others
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal® provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to people and businesses within our local communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com .
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Other Related Jobs:
- Hospital Security Officer Jobs at Allied Universal – Rock Hill, SC
- Hospital Security Officer – Modesto Jobs at Allied Universal – Modesto, CA
- Hospital Security Officer Lead – Stockton Jobs at Allied Universal – Stockton, CA
- Hospital Security Officer – Full-Time Jobs at Allied Universal – Wheaton, IL
- Hospital Security Officer- Scripps Health Jobs at Allied Universal – San Diego, CA
- Hospital Security Officer Jobs at Allied Universal – Georgetown, SC
- Security Officer Hospital Jobs at Allied Universal – Elizabeth, NJ
- SECURITY OFFICER – ARMED Jobs at Barnes-Jewish Hospital – St Louis, MO
- Hospital Security Officer Jobs at Allied Universal – Huntsville, TX
- Public Safety Officer – Centinela Hospital Security Jobs at Centinela Hospital Medical Center – Inglewood, CA
See More: 1,000+ Hospital Security Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit securitycareers-aus.icims.com.