MGM Resorts International
Operations Manager jobs in Nevada, USA – Apply for Hotel Operations Manager (Luxor) Jobs at MGM Resorts International – Las Vegas, NV (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
Provide support to the Senior Hotel Manager with direction and leadership for the property Front Desk team, consistent with the MGM brand. Responsible for leading the hotel management team in achieving their stated operational and financial goals including managing labor and overall financial performance. Owns the execution of functional strategy and the operational direction of the Front Desk. Ensure high customer satisfaction and an exceptional guest experience, in accordance with MGM Resorts service standards. All duties are performed in accordance to company policies and procedures.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Senior Hotel Operations Manager to implement strategic Initiatives provided by Hotel Strategy CoE for hotel operations.
- Assist in leading the implementation of policies, operating procedures, training programs, manuals, directives, work schedules, rules and regulations for all front desk operations team.
- Responsible for employee engagement of the front desk operations team, utilizing the tools provided and through coaching, training, rewards and development.
- Provides leadership and direction to maintain and improve the guest experience within front desk operations, consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Participates with: Interviews, candidate selections, training, supervision, counseling and coaching of front desk operations staff for the efficient operation of the department.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Front Desk Clerks
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, management, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Two (2) years of experience in the direction and management of employees in a similar hotel environment.
- Previous experience managing employees under a collective bargaining agreement.
- AAA or Forbes knowledge.
- Technical knowledge and experience with Opera (or LMS for CCLV).
- Technical knowledge and experience with HotSOS or other service optimization system.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish and or Asian Languages.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Working knowledge of hotel management system and operations.
- Ability to establish guidelines for proper staffing to maximize efficiency and minimize labor costs.
- Broad management and leadership knowledge of front office operations.
- Ability to utilize guest service satisfaction performance metrics from Guest View, TripAdvisor, Yelp, etc.to generate action plans to address service opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and other outside contacts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Excellent organizational skills; be able to function under time constraints and deadlines with attention to detail.
- Effective listening abilities and be able to make strong judgment call.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
- Technical knowledge and experience with property management system.
- Ability to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Operations Manager Jobs at Robert Half – Roanoke, TX (On-site)
- Evening Operations Manager Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Waltham, MA (On-site)
- Warehouse Operations Manager Jobs at NFI – Baytown, TX (On-site)
- Operations Manager Jobs at Tecta America Commercial Roofing – Grand Forks, ND (On-site)
- Operations Manager Warehouse – Elizabethtown, PA Jobs at JobsInLogistics.com – Elizabethtown, PA (On-site)
- Operations Manager Warehouse – Dubuque, IA Jobs at Nordstrom – Dubuque, IA (On-site)
- Operations Manager Jobs at Allied Universal – San Francisco, CA (On-site)
- Operations Manager Jobs at ABM Industries – Battle Creek, MI (On-site)
- Food Operations Manager 1 Jobs at Sodexo – Gunnison, CO (On-site)
- Operations Manager Jobs at Allied Universal – Orange, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Operations Manager Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.mgmresorts.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.