The Bicycle Hotel & Casino
Housekeeping Jobs in California, USA – Apply for Housekeeper (Janitorial) Job at The Bicycle Hotel & Casino – Bell Gardens, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Full time Housekeepers (Janitors / Custodian) are needed at The Bicycle Hotel & Casino. Housekeepers perform heavy cleaning by keeping Casino areas including parking areas in orderly condition by performing the following duties and responsibilities listed below.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains and cleans Casino areas, gambling areas, offices, and Event Center.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, corridors, elevators, stairways, hallways, locker rooms, and parking areas so that health standards are met.
- Service, clean and supply restrooms.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, vacuums, waxes, and polishes floor and straightens areas around the casino.
- This includes cleaning ash trays in the smoking area. Shampoos the casino floor and chairs.
- Brush gaming tables daily and removes gum from the floor, tables and chairs. Assists in getting used food carts to the service stations.
- Assists in set-up and break down of special events and tournaments as needed.
- Removes broken chairs from the floor for repair and takes to the Facilities location.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Moves furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
- Assists in moving gaming tables and chairs.
- Dusts furniture, washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, medal fixtures, and brass.
- Cleans and/or washes windows, glass partitions, mirrors, door panels, and sills by using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Empties wastebaskets, empties and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas which includes the Smoking areas.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area. Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Cleans grounds and removes litter from outside areas.
- Clears and straightens areas around gaming tables.
- Assist in set up, arrange, or remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, or scaffolding to prepare facilities for special events, such as banquets, tournaments, and/or meetings as needed. Ensures that assigned work area is maintained in a safe condition.
- Must be available to work all given shifts in a 24/7 industry when necessary.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Qualified individuals must be able to regularly stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms; climb, or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms and/or legs.
- Must be able to regularly lift, push, pull, move and/or carry up to 25lbs and frequently up to 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in smoking environment.
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bilingual a plus.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Pharmacy Intern Job at Cleveland Clinic – Port St Lucie, FL
- Pharmacy Intern Job at Stony Brook University – Stony Brook, NY
- Pharmacy Intern Job at The Save Mart – Grass Valley, CA
- Pharmacy Intern – PRN Job at Bon Secours – Richmond, VA
- Work From Home Data Entry Agent Jobs at MCI – North Port, FL (Remote)
- Customer Relations Representative – Work From Home Jobs at CVS Health – Orlando, FL (Remote)
- Customer Service Representative (Work from Home) Jobs at Vaco – Miami, FL
- Work From Home Call Center Agent Jobs at PFSweb, Inc. – Dallas, TX
- Work from Home Transcriptionist Jobs at Literably – Atlanta, GA (100% Remote)
- Work From Home – Tax Associate Jobs at Intuit
See More: 1,000+ Housekeeping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.