The Bicycle Hotel & Casino
Housekeeping Jobs in California, USA – Apply for Housekeeper (Janitorial) Job at The Bicycle Hotel & Casino – Bell Gardens, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Full time Housekeepers (Janitors / Custodian) are needed at The Bicycle Hotel & Casino. Housekeepers perform heavy cleaning by keeping Casino areas including parking areas in orderly condition by performing the following duties and responsibilities listed below.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains and cleans Casino areas, gambling areas, offices, and Event Center.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, corridors, elevators, stairways, hallways, locker rooms, and parking areas so that health standards are met.
- Service, clean and supply restrooms.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, vacuums, waxes, and polishes floor and straightens areas around the casino.
- This includes cleaning ash trays in the smoking area. Shampoos the casino floor and chairs.
- Brush gaming tables daily and removes gum from the floor, tables and chairs. Assists in getting used food carts to the service stations.
- Assists in set-up and break down of special events and tournaments as needed.
- Removes broken chairs from the floor for repair and takes to the Facilities location.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Moves furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
- Assists in moving gaming tables and chairs.
- Dusts furniture, washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, medal fixtures, and brass.
- Cleans and/or washes windows, glass partitions, mirrors, door panels, and sills by using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Empties wastebaskets, empties and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas which includes the Smoking areas.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area. Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Cleans grounds and removes litter from outside areas.
- Clears and straightens areas around gaming tables.
- Assist in set up, arrange, or remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, or scaffolding to prepare facilities for special events, such as banquets, tournaments, and/or meetings as needed. Ensures that assigned work area is maintained in a safe condition.
- Must be available to work all given shifts in a 24/7 industry when necessary.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Qualified individuals must be able to regularly stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms; climb, or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms and/or legs.
- Must be able to regularly lift, push, pull, move and/or carry up to 25lbs and frequently up to 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in smoking environment.
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bilingual a plus.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Pharmacy Intern Job at Cleveland Clinic – Port St Lucie, FL
- Pharmacy Intern Job at Stony Brook University – Stony Brook, NY
- Pharmacy Intern Job at The Save Mart – Grass Valley, CA
- Pharmacy Intern – PRN Job at Bon Secours – Richmond, VA
- Work From Home Data Entry Agent Jobs at MCI – North Port, FL (Remote)
- Customer Relations Representative – Work From Home Jobs at CVS Health – Orlando, FL (Remote)
- Customer Service Representative (Work from Home) Jobs at Vaco – Miami, FL
- Work From Home Call Center Agent Jobs at PFSweb, Inc. – Dallas, TX
- Work from Home Transcriptionist Jobs at Literably – Atlanta, GA (100% Remote)
- Work From Home – Tax Associate Jobs at Intuit
See More: 1,000+ Housekeeping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.