Integral Senior Living
Housekeeping Jobs in Oregon, USA – Apply for Housekeeper Job at Integral Senior Living – Portland, OR. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
At Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industry’s most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join the team as our associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
- A Love for Working with Seniors!
- A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
SUMMARY Of Duties
The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning all of the resident apartments, public areas and work areas within the guidelines, policies and procedures of the property, and as may be directed by the Executive Director, Building Services Director or Housekeeping Supervisor.
Apply Today If Your Background Includes
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred
- Previous Senior Living Community experience preferred
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) preferred, not required
- Ability to speak and read English
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Housekeeper Job at University Retirement Community – Davis, CA
- Housekeeper Job at Five Star Senior Living – Charleston, WV
- Housekeeper Job at Campfire Hotel – Bend, OR
- Housekeeper (Janitorial) Job at The Bicycle Hotel & Casino – Bell Gardens, CA
- Pharmacy Intern Job at Cleveland Clinic – Port St Lucie, FL
- Pharmacy Intern Job at Stony Brook University – Stony Brook, NY
- Pharmacy Intern Job at The Save Mart – Grass Valley, CA
- Pharmacy Intern – PRN Job at Bon Secours – Richmond, VA
- Work From Home Data Entry Agent Jobs at MCI – North Port, FL (Remote)
- Customer Relations Representative – Work From Home Jobs at CVS Health – Orlando, FL (Remote)
See More: 1,000+ Housekeeping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit secure.jobappnetwork.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.