Housekeeping Jobs in New York, USA – Apply for Housekeeper Job at Newmark – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
About Newmark (Nasdaq: NMRK)
Newmark Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries (“Newmark”), is a world leader in commercial real estate services, with a comprehensive suite of investor/owner and occupier services and products. Our integrated platform seamlessly powers every phase of owning or occupying a property. Our services are tailored to every type of client, from owners to occupiers, investors to founders, growing startups to leading companies. Harnessing the power of data, technology, and industry expertise, we bring ingenuity to every exchange, and imagination to every space. Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, our 18,800 professionals operate from approximately 500 offices around the world, delivering a global perspective and a nimble approach. In 2019, Newmark generated revenues in excess of $2.2 billion. To learn more, visit nmrk.com or follow @newmark
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, our 18,000 experts operate from more than 480 offices around the world. Our long-standing alliance with Knight Frank gives us a global platform and international insight, effectively serving owners, investors, developers and financial institutions across six continents.
Under close supervision, responsible for performing a variety of tasks to ensure occupants a clean and safe environment.
- Cleans and maintains cleanliness of office and lobby floors, windows, doors and walls.
- Cleans and maintains cleanliness of restrooms; includes floors, sinks, counters, commodes and fixtures.
- Clean and maintain cabins and lodges.
- Monitor the interior and exterior of the building and grounds during the day to make certain the grounds and common areas are free of debris.
- Clean and maintain all common areas and cleaning supplies.
- Clean glass surfaces periodically to keep them free of fingerprints and dirt.
- Empty garbage containers in common areas and restrooms ensuring general areas are free of litter.
- Report broken or dangerous items to facility staff for repair or replacement.
SKILLS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- May perform other duties as assigned
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Housekeeper – VT00732459 Job at Middlebury Inn – Middlebury, VT
- Housekeeper, FT Days Job at Adventist HealthCare – Rockville, MD
- Housekeeping Manager Job at Saybrook Point Resort & Marina – Old Saybrook, CT
- Janitor / House Cleaner – No weekends, Full Benefits, Keep Your Tips! Job at The Cleaning Authority – Appleton, WI
- Housekeeper Job at Integral Senior Living – Portland, OR
- Housekeeper Job at University Retirement Community – Davis, CA
- Housekeeper Job at Five Star Senior Living – Charleston, WV
- Housekeeper Job at Campfire Hotel – Bend, OR
- Housekeeper (Janitorial) Job at The Bicycle Hotel & Casino – Bell Gardens, CA
- Pharmacy Intern Job at Cleveland Clinic – Port St Lucie, FL
See More: 1,000+ Housekeeping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit cantor.taleo.net.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.