University Retirement Community
Housekeeping Jobs in California, USA – Apply for Housekeeper Job at University Retirement Community – Davis, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Looking for a great place to work? University Retirement Community is the place for you! University Retirement Community is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in Davis, California. Residents enjoy comfortable, carefree lifestyles in private, pet-friendly apartment or cottage homes, where they have the security of knowing a comprehensive continuum of care is available on campus, should their health care needs change. We are looking for a FULL TIME housekeeper to assist us short term.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and vision for full-time employees.
- Employee parking lot
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee meals
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Time
- Pre-employment testing includes drug testing, fingerprint background check, reference checks, TB test and physical examination.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Housekeeper Job at Five Star Senior Living – Charleston, WV
- Housekeeper Job at Campfire Hotel – Bend, OR
- Housekeeper (Janitorial) Job at The Bicycle Hotel & Casino – Bell Gardens, CA
- Pharmacy Intern Job at Cleveland Clinic – Port St Lucie, FL
- Pharmacy Intern Job at Stony Brook University – Stony Brook, NY
- Pharmacy Intern Job at The Save Mart – Grass Valley, CA
- Pharmacy Intern – PRN Job at Bon Secours – Richmond, VA
- Work From Home Data Entry Agent Jobs at MCI – North Port, FL (Remote)
- Customer Relations Representative – Work From Home Jobs at CVS Health – Orlando, FL (Remote)
- Customer Service Representative (Work from Home) Jobs at Vaco – Miami, FL
See More: 1,000+ Housekeeping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-prsmanagement.icims.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.