Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
Housekeeping jobs in Iowa, USA – Apply for Housekeeping Assistant (Harrah’s Hotel) Jobs at Caesars Entertainment, Inc. – Council Bluffs, IA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Key Job Functions
- Strips bedding and linens as well as removes trash from hotel rooms in preparation of cleaning.
- Assists Room Attendants with supplies and cart stocking, as needed.
- May transports linen to Laundry.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Acts as a role model and always presents oneself as a credit to the Company and encourages others to do the same.
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- High school education preferred.
- Maintain positive communication with co-workers on all levels and works as a team.
- Must be able to assist guest if needed or communicate to contact leadership to assist.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push and pull 50 pounds, and the ability to reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, and kneel when performing job duties in varying work areas.
- Must be able to grab, grip, pull, hold, sort, reach.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire shift.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Housekeeping PT Weekends Jobs at Good Samaritan Society – Belington, WV (On-site)
- Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs at Atrium Hospitality – Tampa, FL (On-site)
- Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs at Aimbridge Hospitality – Normal, IL (On-site)
- Janitorial – Housekeeping Jobs at Sofidel S.p.A. – Circleville, OH (On-site)
- Housekeeping Assistant Jobs at Life Care Centers of America – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Housekeeping Lobby Attendant Jobs at Omni Hotels & Resorts – Boston, MA (On-site)
- Housekeeping EVS Tech Jobs at Belton Regional Medical Center – Belton, MO (On-site)
- San Diego KOA Resort – Housekeeping Part Time – 2022 Jobs at KAMPGROUNDS ENTERPRISES, INC – Chula Vista, CA (On-site)
- Director of Housekeeping Jobs at Montage International – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
- Housekeeping Technician PRN Jobs at HCA Healthcare – Round Rock, TX (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Housekeeping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careerlink.com.