Belton Regional Medical Center
Housekeeping jobs in Missouri, USA– Apply for Housekeeping EVS Tech Jobs at Belton Regional Medical Center – Belton, MO (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Candidates***
Do you have the career opportunities as an Environmental Services Tech you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Belton Regional Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including
At BRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met.
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase (ESPP)
- Paid Personal Leave
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Environmental Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
To promote healing, hospitals must provide an infection-free environment. The work of the environmental services department (EVS) is vital to that effort. EVS is far more than just housekeeping. In addition to cleaning floors and restrooms, EVS personnel are on the frontline of infection prevention.
About This Unit
- Our EVS Techs are a committed, caring group of colleagues.
- Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
- You will clean and service all areas of the hospital and perform a variety of housekeeping duties to provide a clean, disinfected and sanitized environment for patients, visitors and employees.
- Environmental Services are a team-based department focusing on sanitation in patient rooms and throughout the facility.
- It is critically important for our department to deliver top-quality service and provide a clean, inviting environment in conjunction with making patients and visitors feel welcome.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an atmosphere that is variable paced.
- Ability to operate autonomously on a varying set of tasks. Requires mobility and ability to move, lift, push, and pull equipment & supplies.
- No prior experience required, however, preference will be given to environmental cleaning experience, especially in a healthcare setting.
- Must be able to use all job specific equipment that are required to clean and maintain the facility.
- Must be able to read and write, and follow oral and written instructions.
Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson County and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. To meet the growing medical needs of our community, we underwent a $39.2 Million Dollar renovation. Today, we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, Supported by our excellent staff, advanced technology, and deep relationships within our community. BRMC is a 70+ bed facility with over 300 staff members and over 260 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Environmental Services opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- San Diego KOA Resort – Housekeeping Part Time – 2022 Jobs at KAMPGROUNDS ENTERPRISES, INC – Chula Vista, CA (On-site)
- Director of Housekeeping Jobs at Montage International – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
- Housekeeping Technician PRN Jobs at HCA Healthcare – Round Rock, TX (On-site)
- Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs at Accor – North & Central America – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs at Accor – North & Central America – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Housekeeping-WEEKLY PAY- $15-$18 Jobs at Aerotek – Austin, TX (On-site)
- Fulltime -Housekeeping Aide Jobs at Wesley – Des Moines, IA (On-site)
- Housekeeping Aid Jobs at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Spokane, WA (On-site)
- CASINO HOUSEKEEPING Jobs at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood – Hollywood, FL (On-site)
- Environmental Housekeeping Jobs at Job Impulse, Inc. – North Charleston, SC (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Housekeeping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit hca.taleo.net.