Cushman & Wakefield
Housekeeping jobs in North Carolina, USA – Apply for Housekeeping Generalist Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield – Whitakers, NC (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Posting Title
Job Description Summary
The Cleaner will work under the supervision of the Custodial Manager or Supervisor and perform a variety of custodial duties for C&W Services. Such duties shall be in accordance with established standards, instructions, and procedures of C&W Services.
Typical Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweep, mop, and wash floors, and other surfaces (inside buildings).
- Use light and heavy (commercial type) floor (buffers) and shampoo machines including attachments.
- Vacuum rugs in offices and public areas. Spot clean daily and shampoo when directed rugs. Clean and dust furniture, exhibit cases, pictures, chairs, door trim, light fixtures, and all other horizontal surfaces including periodic high dusting.
- Wash windowsills; glass in interior doors, partition, and specified windows.
- Wash glass and trim at entrance doors, interior/exterior- Wash/spot clean interior walls as appropriate daily.
- Clean bathrooms and restock paper supplies daily. Standard bathroom procedures are to damp wipe glass surfaces, empty waste baskets, service soap and toilet paper dispensers, dust sills, clean tile walls, shelves, stall partitions, sweep/mop/scrub floors, etc.
- Monitors possible defects such as clogged urinals and lights out, and reports to supervisors.
- Collect building trash daily placing it in approved container and place in designated collection area for subsequent removal.
- Replace liners in waste baskets and trash containers per specs.
- Sweep or shovel snow from steps and walkways at building entrances and connecting walkways/sidewalks as directed.
- Performs periodic work: High dusting, leather and wood surface, polishing, wall washing.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check, including criminal history.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic cleaning responsibilities requires no previous experience.
- Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
- Use a portable vacuum cleaner – back pack style.
- Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance.
Note: This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to,
either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC (if in U.S.) or public health mandate (if in Canada) guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Machinist – Housekeeping Jobs at Grand Hyatt – Koloa, HI (On-site)
- Housekeeping Aid Jobs at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Rochester, NY (On-site)
- Laundry – Housekeeping Aide Jobs at ProMedica Senior Care – Citrus Heights, CA (On-site)
- Housekeeper Jobs at Aimbridge Hospitality – Statesville, NC (On-site)
- Housekeeping – Contingent – All Shifts Available Jobs at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System – Pontiac, MI
- Housekeeping – Nights Jobs at Tyson Foods – Haltom City, TX (On-site)
- Housekeeping – South Shore Jobs at Advocate Aurora Health – Cudahy, WI (On-site)
- Housekeeping Assistant (Harrah’s Hotel) Jobs at Caesars Entertainment, Inc. – Council Bluffs, IA (On-site)
- Housekeeping PT Weekends Jobs at Good Samaritan Society – Belington, WV (On-site)
- Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs at Atrium Hospitality – Tampa, FL (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Housekeeping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.cushmanwakefield.com.