Omni Hotels & Resorts
Housekeeping jobs in Massachusetts, USA– Apply for Housekeeping Lobby Attendant Jobs at Omni Hotels & Resorts – Boston, MA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
To service and maintain the cleanliness of all public areas including public an associate restrooms, lobbies and executive offices in accordance with Omni Standards.
- To ensure that the hotel lobbies are serviced throughout the day.
- To ensure pool area is cleaned and stocked with clean towels.
- To service all men’s and ladies’ public restrooms in lobby and restaurant areas.
- Responds to guest requests as needed.
- To care for the corridors and floors throughout the public areas of the hotel; ability to operate floor cleaning equipment as needed.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation among co-workers. Treats co-workers fairly and equitably.
- Maintain a professional, neat and organized appearance according to Omni Boston Seaport standards.
- Respond swiftly and effectively in any emergency or safety situations. Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury or accident.
- Attend all required department trainings and meetings.
- Perform any other duties required by management.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates and guests in person or via a cellular telephone/radio.
- Prior housekeeping experience required or other relevant environmental services experience.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and squatting.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours as needed during busy times and high-profile events, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Must possess the ability to handle stressful and busy hotel operations. Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor and composure at all times.
- Must have the ability to report to work on time and when scheduled.
- Must have the ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must meet standards of appearance and maintain a high level of personal hygiene at all time.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management, and co-workers.
- Computer literacy to include Payroll systems
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to [email protected]
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Housekeeping EVS Tech Jobs at Belton Regional Medical Center – Belton, MO (On-site)
- San Diego KOA Resort – Housekeeping Part Time – 2022 Jobs at KAMPGROUNDS ENTERPRISES, INC – Chula Vista, CA (On-site)
- Director of Housekeeping Jobs at Montage International – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
- Housekeeping Technician PRN Jobs at HCA Healthcare – Round Rock, TX (On-site)
- Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs at Accor – North & Central America – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs at Accor – North & Central America – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Housekeeping-WEEKLY PAY- $15-$18 Jobs at Aerotek – Austin, TX (On-site)
- Fulltime -Housekeeping Aide Jobs at Wesley – Des Moines, IA (On-site)
- Housekeeping Aid Jobs at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Spokane, WA (On-site)
- CASINO HOUSEKEEPING Jobs at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood – Hollywood, FL (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Housekeeping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit externalhourly-omnihotels.icims.com.