Advocate Aurora Health
Housekeeping jobs in Wisconsin, USA – Apply for Housekeeping – South Shore Jobs at Advocate Aurora Health – Cudahy, WI (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
R39881Performs front line environmental infection prevention services that include cleaning, disinfection and waste removal in patient, clinical and administrative areas that provide safe and well-maintained spaces for all.Cleans patient care areas, surgical areas, public/private restrooms, conference rooms, lobbies, offices, elevators, and stairwells.Cleans all environmental surfaces including ceilings and vents, walls, doors, furniture, beds, bathroom fixtures, and windows. Assists in cleaning emergency spills as requested.Dusts and damp mops floors in patient and exam rooms, corridors, stairwells, restrooms, and other areas of the facility.Replaces cubicle and window coverings.Gathers and disposes recyclables, trash, and medical waste. Collects hazardous trash following established infection control guidelines.Sorts, stocks and delivers linens. Gathers and prepares soiled linen for transportation.Cleans and prepares dismissal and transfer units and certain equipment used in the care of patients and distributes non-medical supplies to specific areas.Fills and cleans supply dispensers.Inventories linens, cleaning supplies and paper supplies and orders additional in a timely and cost effective manner. Keeps housekeeping closet organized and clean.Reports any mechanical failures or unsafe conditions to the supervisor.
Currently M-F 0530-1400 hours. Includes rotating 3 holidays per year, this position is assigned to the Surgery area.
Licenses & Certifications
No Formal Education.
No Experience Required
Required Functional Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Ability to follow and understand oral and written instructions and communicate with others.Ability to work alone and to understand the physical arrangements of the facilities.Performs tasks without disrupting operations of the doctors, nurses, patients, public, and other staff.Ability to set priorities, be aware of and follow department policies and procedures in all situations.Basic computer skills.Excellent customer service skills.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Housekeeping Assistant (Harrah’s Hotel) Jobs at Caesars Entertainment, Inc. – Council Bluffs, IA (On-site)
- Housekeeping PT Weekends Jobs at Good Samaritan Society – Belington, WV (On-site)
- Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs at Atrium Hospitality – Tampa, FL (On-site)
- Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs at Aimbridge Hospitality – Normal, IL (On-site)
- Janitorial – Housekeeping Jobs at Sofidel S.p.A. – Circleville, OH (On-site)
- Housekeeping Assistant Jobs at Life Care Centers of America – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Housekeeping Lobby Attendant Jobs at Omni Hotels & Resorts – Boston, MA (On-site)
- Housekeeping EVS Tech Jobs at Belton Regional Medical Center – Belton, MO (On-site)
- San Diego KOA Resort – Housekeeping Part Time – 2022 Jobs at KAMPGROUNDS ENTERPRISES, INC – Chula Vista, CA (On-site)
- Director of Housekeeping Jobs at Montage International – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Housekeeping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit aah.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.