Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Maryland, United States – Apply for HR Partner, Human Resources Amazon Jobs – Baltimore, MD. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2306616
Job Title: HR Partner.
This role will start between January 2023 and September 2023. This is not a corporate position. This is a full-time position located within one of our Amazon fulfillment centers, sort centers, delivery stations or other operations buildings within the Amazon Fulfillment Network.
At Amazon, we are committed to being Earth’s Safest Place to Work, Best Employer and Most Customer-Centric Company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and empathetic leaders passionate about making every day better for all employees – and you would play a key role in that journey! Our Human Resources leaders care deeply about the employee experience and support employees and managers to focus on people through engagement, technology and innovation. As you start your career at Amazon, the HR Partner role in our Worldwide Operations People Experience and Technology (PXT) team can provide you with:
- Ability to influence change and foster an environment of inclusion for all employees.
- Skills in employee engagement and problem solving with diverse populations.
- Experience with working in a rapid and complex changing environment driven by continuous innovation.
- Knowledge and application of HR fundamentals.
- Partnering with leaders at multiple levels of the organization to develop forward looking strategies and goals focused on the employee experience.
- Experience in coaching and supporting leaders in onboarding and talent management.
- Exposure to a multi-faceted human resource organization to jumpstart your career.
In this role, you will partner with front-line business leaders to innovate, implement and deploy HR strategies focused on employee engagement, internal customer service, talent management, organizational effectiveness and workforce planning. In addition, you will provide front-line support to our employee, PXT and leadership teams calling on HR expertise and empathy. To thrive, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to connect to the bigger picture while diving deep into the details and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
Locations and Placement:
- This position is not a corporate role. This position will be located in a fulfillment center, sort center, delivery station, or other building within the Amazon Fulfillment Network.
- Although this role is tied to a certain city, placement opportunities are nationwide. This means you will be placed at an operations building within the Amazon Fulfillment Network that most aligns with your location preferences and the current location availability after you interview.
- Must be willing to relocate at time of hire (you will be placed at an operations building that most aligns with your location preferences and the current location availability after you interview.)
Day in the life:
As a HR Partner, no two days look the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities:
- Work with a team of hourly and senior PXT employees in creating a best in class employee experience (Onsite hourly team will not exist in all PXT business lines).
- Foster and role model an environment of inclusion for all employees.
- Advocate for employees’ success through end-to-end experiences that help employees feel fully engaged in the work they do and valued for who they are.
- Equitably exercise high-judgment, manage through ambiguity and serve as first point of escalation for employee concerns.
- Create and drive an active approach to impact change and innovation around employee engagement.
- Promote adoption of technology, self-service, change management and continuous improvement.
- Support employee queries and situations with discretion and expertise along with routine standard work around employee onboarding, performance management, engagement processes and benefits services.
- Provide effective internal and external customer service with focus on strong communication and business acumen.
- Coach, develop and support leadership through decision making with empathy and sound judgment through leadership 1:1s, roundtables and training.
- Collaborate with multiple levels of the organization ranging from front-line employees to senior leaders.
- Influence and guide partners to prioritize employee experience and customer obsession when innovating.
- Use data and metrics to identify trends, anticipate business needs and develop action plans, including attendance and attrition deep dive and planning.
- Proactively manage professional and personal development through continuous learning and training.
- Be ready to work hard while having fun!
We might be a great match if you:
- Courageously advocate for equity when you see inequity in behavior or processes.
- Are excited to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, it is always Day 1!
- Are passionate about interacting with and advocating for employees, leaders and HR teams who are working directly with products (everything from picking product, driving trucks or servicing a customer) to meet customer promise.
- Are excited by an active, non-typical work environment. You aren’t looking for a Monday through Friday job sitting at a computer all day… We are on the production floor engaging our teams, coaching our leaders and creating the earth’s best place to work!
- Are flexible in supporting our field workforce and able to work flexible schedules. PXT teams supporting our field workforce will work various hours and be aligned to the operational shifts of their client group. This includes working weekends, evenings, and rotating schedules based on business needs.
- Insist on the highest standards, have an outstanding work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
We will support you through training and onboarding that will help teach you everything you need to know to be a successful HR Partner.
Must be able to perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Willing and able to work any permanent shift that may include overnights, weekends, holidays and overtime
• Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university.
- Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, Business/Management, Psychology or a related field.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Payroll Systems and/or HRIS.
- Ability to demonstrate highly effective cognitive and analytical skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to demonstrate high judgment, empathy, autonomy and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits and employee issues as an employee in Human Resources.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and when given a deadline, you know how to motivate yourself and meet it.
- Front End Engineer, AWS Partner Engineering Amazon Jobs – Dallas, TX
- Military Pathways 2023 Amazon Jobs – Wilmington, OH
- Control Systems Technician Amazon Jobs – Fort Worth, TX
- Maintenance Technician II Amazon Jobs – San Antonio, TX
- Software Development Engineer II – Route 53 Dataplane Amazon Jobs – California
- Store Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Onsite Medical Representative Amazon Jobs – San Marcos, TX
- Onsite Medical Representative Amazon Jobs – Coppell, TX
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Coppell, TX
- Strategic Account Rep (B2B), AB Sales Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.