Strength and Conditioning jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Tactical Human Performance Advisor Jobs at EXOS – Land O’ Lakes, FL. See job description, responsibilities, qualifications and link to apply.
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
We know that athletes’ careers evolve and their goals change, but the one constant is the demand for staying at the top of their game, and pushing it to new levels. That’s why we develop personalized game plans for athletes around the world at any point in their career. We’ve helped individuals and teams in just about every sport on the elite level as well as college, youth, and high school. Wherever athletes are preparing to compete, EXOS specialists are helping them get there — from club team tryouts and high school championships to renowned events like NFL combine, the Olympics, and the World Cup.
We are looking for a Human Performnce Advisor to join our team! The Human Performance Advisor (HPA) functions as the coordinator and technical expert for functional training and rehabilitation services to Special Operations Forces (SOF). The HPA if required will assist the HP Manager in the performance of their duties. This contractor HPA may have a professional background from any of the disciplines within the Professional Sports Model. The contractor shall be responsible for planning, developing and synchronizing technical training, guidance, and programmatic and policy recommendations. Key focus will be securing, protecting, and enhancing the health and fitness of each operator to promote mission readiness across the range of military operations. The HPA will design, implement, and provide direct daily oversight of human performance services utilizing a phased and metered approach to maintain the required level of peak performance and reconditioning of the SOF operator. The program HPA shall perform an inventory of Human Performance supplies for the rehabilitation and training of SOF personnel, and shall assist in preparing equipment and supply requisitions to replenishing exhausted supplies, acquire preventive maintenance for Human Performance equipment, and presenting new and emerging equipment for purchase consideration.
- Five years specialized experience in the same or similar work as described above
- Certification from accredited Strength and Conditioning Association is required
- History of conducting long and short-range planning and coordination of new functional training and nutrition programs
- Examples of positive attributable results in the Human Performance Advisory field at the collegiate or professional level athletic environment
- Experience conducting multi-domain programming in strength, conditioning, performance nutrition, and team dynamics such as:
- Must be able to provide emergency first response, evaluate and recognize athletic injuries and illness, provide medical referrals, organize and administer records, and develop and coordinate detailed individual maintenance programs
- Certifications preferred:
- NSCA certification preferred
- CSCS certification strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer
You May Request Reasonable Accommodation, In Writing, By Reaching Out To Our People Operations Department At
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities.
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn More Here
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
Link to Apply for Tactical Human Performance Advisor Jobs at EXOS
See Related: 1,000+ strength and Conditioning Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit www.startwire.com.