Human Resources jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Human Resources Coordinator Job at Bolthouse Farms – Tolleson, AZ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Start a conversation and schedule an interview by texting “Carrots” to 661-403-4866.
- Inicie una conversación y programe una entrevista enviando un mensaje de texto “Zanahorias” a 661-403-4866.
- This position will report to the: Sr. Regional & Compliance HR Manager
- Travel Requirement: N/A
- FLSA Status: Non- Exempt
- Employment Category: Full-Time
PLANTS. POWERING. PEOPLE.
For more than a century, Bolthouse Farms has been known as the innovation leader in growing and distributing carrots and high-quality, innovative branded products. Employing more than 2,200 people and headquartered in Bakersfield in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, Bolthouse Farms is one of the largest carrot growers and distributors in the U.S. Guided by its purpose – Plants Powering People™ – the company recently introduced its new Bolthouse Farms Wunderoots™ line of fresh carrot innovations including carrot dogs, and also produces and sells super-premium juices, smoothies, café beverages, protein shakes, functional beverages and premium refrigerated dressings, all under the Bolthouse Farms® brand name. Visit Bolthouse Farms or follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Human Resources Coordinator will support the Human Resource Manager and will serve as a vital support mechanism to the entire human resource team and will routinely interface with customers and senior team members in functional services to include the areas of employee relations, leave of absence, recruitment, policy and regulations, performance management, training and development to align with Bakersfield facility.
· Perform clerical duties: create and maintain reports, etc. in accordance with company policies and procedures
· Leading day to day administration of human resource task with direction from the human resources manager
· Coordinating the job requisitions as related to recruiting process and administration of the job requisition report for senior management
· Conduct Exit Interviews
· Departing Paperwork and filing accordingly
· 30,60,90 scheduling
· Facilitate Monthly employee Training (Safety/Quality/HR)
· Review on the cusp discipline with HR Manager to action plan
· Review and elevate ER Cases to HR Manager
· Review and run Kronos reports as required
· Assist with quality check of employee new hire paperwork as required
· Support in assisting customers and employees with questions or issues
· Communicate employment policies
· Report and elevate intake reports to HR Manager to develop a Conflict resolution all levels of management within the company
· Support communication with managers and employees on a regular basis to establish rapport, gauge moral, and source new candidate leads
· Participate in regular follow-up meetings with managers, TA, and HRM to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
· Support and model employee engagement initiatives
· Security System set up for badges to include supporting other facilities.
· Accurate tracking and administration of employee performance review process
· Perform quarterly Kronos Audits for Wage & Hour Compliance
· Collect, compile, analyze and prepare reports for HR compliance
· Conduct Self Audits to ensure compliance with all employment laws, OSHA, Workers’ Comp., I9’s, and DOT regulations
· Assist with staff development plans, coaching tools and training
· Travel to local farm sites when needed to be familiar with work environments
· Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
· Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Skills in database management and record keeping
· High degree of professional ethics and sense of fairness
· Must understand Labor Laws to ensure compliance
· Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented
· Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
· Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
· Establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
· Ability to work with individuals at all levels
· High school diploma and 3+ years of human resource experience, in a human resource assistant role)
· Administrative experience within HR or related area would be a plus
· Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
· Bilingual- Fluent in Spanish, ability to read, write and speak
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: Tale[email protected] for additional support and guidance.
- During the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize that certain “non-essential worker” personnel may at times store consumer-facing materials (including, but not limited to, EADs, coupons, promotional materials, etc.) offsite from Company locations, such as at associates’ homes or in vehicles. All such consumer-facing materials must be maintained in a smoke-free and secure workplace environment.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Human Resources Manager Job at DyStar – Cincinnati, OH
- Human Resources Representative Job at Steward Health Care – Rockledge, FL
- Sr. HR Project Manager Job at EPITEC – Benton Harbor, MI
- Human Resources Manager Job at My Brothers’ Keeper – Shakopee, MN
- Medical Assistant- Full-Time – Yorba Linda Job at CareSpot Urgent Care – Yorba Linda, CA
- Certified Medical Assistant Job at Urgent Care for Children – Birmingham, AL
- Medical Assistant-Orthopedics Job at Akron Children’s Hospital – Akron, OH
- Medical Assistant Job at Sentara Healthcare – Charlottesville, VA
- Nurse Assistant (CNA) – Medical/Surgical Job at Providence Health & Services – Los Angeles, California, United States
- Medical Assistant Job at MultiCare Health System – Spokane, WA
See More: 1,000+ Human Resources Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.