Remote Accountant Jobs in Minnesota, USA – Apply for Hybrid Remote Corporate Staff Accountant Jobs at Sevita – Edina, MN (Remote) . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. REM Minnesota, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Salary $53,000 – $60,000 annually! This is a hybrid remote position.
Corporate Accounting Staff Accountant
- Provide general accounting support to the business and assist with audit preparations
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts including documentation of business transactions
- Prepare month-end general ledger journal entries and perform reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Maintain depository account records for multiple companies including the monthly reconciliation of these accounts
- Perform analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts and aid in the review of accounting activity for the period
- Prepare/review financial statements for accuracy, consistency, and completeness of all relevant information
- Perform capital asset transactions through the processing of capital expenditure request forms and asset disposal/transfer forms, as well as assigning tags
- Assist with establishing, modifying, documenting, and coordinating implementation of accounting and control procedures
- Maintain an effective control environment for the accounting operations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in accounting
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks
- Solid understanding of financial statements and corporate banking services
- Skillful data analysis, critical thinking, and strong financial acumen
Why Join Us?
- Full-time Position
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, and Health Benefits
- Option to get paid within 24 hours after your shift with Day force Wallet
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Work with some of the best co-workers you could ask for and see your impact on the lives of those individuals we serve
- Since our funding comes from Federal and State payers, we offer stability and secure work opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Accounting Supervisor – Full Remote for Portland A Jobs at Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) – Beaverton, OR (Remote)
- Remote Accounting Supervisor Accounts Payable Jobs at First American Title – Scottsdale, AZ (Remote)
- Staff Accountant – Fully remote Jobs at Addison Group – Chicago, IL (Remote)
- Sr. Accounting Manager – Remote Jobs at TTEC – Englewood, CO (Remote)
- Outsourced Accounting Senior Associate – Remote Eligible Jobs at Eide Bailly LLP – Sioux Falls, SD (Remote)
- NetSuite Accountant- 100% Remote- Long-Term Contract Jobs at Anderson Frank – Denver, CO (Remote)
- Tax Senior Associate | Insurance (Remote) Jobs at CBIZ MHM, LLC – Providence, RI (Remote)
- Accountant II- Remote Jobs at Talentify.io – United States (Remote)
- Accountant 1 Jobs at WEX – United States (Remote)
- Billing & Revenue Accountant Jobs at Morning Consult – United States (Remote)
See More: 1,000+ Remote Accounting Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sevitahealth.com.