Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Delaware, United States. – Apply for ICQA Data Analyst Amazon Jobs – New Castle / Middletown, DE. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1647807
Job Title: ICQA Data Analyst.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen and exceptional written and oral communication skills. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of different business models and the underlying analytics, and the ability to assimilate new methodologies and data sources. They will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, be vocally self-critical, and with an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. They recognize that the true measure of the work product is the business impact it has.
Partner with the program team to create key performance indicators and new methodologies for measurement. Understand drivers, impacts on key influences on business dynamics and productivity. Translate data into actionable insights for the stakeholders. Automate reporting for weekly business metrics; identify areas of opportunity to automate and scale ad-hoc analyses.
· 2+ years of experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analyst role and conducting analysis and data mining using Excel.
· 1+ years experience extracting and processing data using SQL.
· 1+ years project management experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Supply Chain or related field.
· 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role.
· Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling.
· Experience conducting advanced statistical analysis (skilled in using one or more of R/SPSS/SAS/Python and etc.).
· Excellent communication (verbal, written, and data presentation) and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment.
· Software development experience / Coding knowledge.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.