Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Incentive Compensation Manager, Amazon Web Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1825202
Job Title: Incentive Compensation Manager.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Sales Incentive Compensation (SIC) team is seeking an Incentive Compensation Manager to join our Operations team. As a manager in the Sales Incentive Compensation Operations organization, you will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of compensation analysts who support the day-to-day administration of incentive compensation plans for sales incentive-eligible employees globally. Objectives for this role will include driving operational process improvements in comp plan management, compensation adjustments, quarterly payouts, and improving the scalability of our program tools. This role requires working with global business owners in HR, Legal, Sales, Finance, Sales Operations, Revenue, Segmentation, and our Business Intelligence team to ensure the proper plan design, calculation, delivery and execution of sales commissions. Cross-team coordination, time management, and excellent communication skills are essential.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record for rolling up their sleeves, maintaining a high level of ownership and accountability and delivering best-in-class support to internal and external customers.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
• Actively manage and mentor a team of compensation analysts.
• Own global commission processing and administration of comp plans.
• Collaborate with AWS finance and payroll to provide accurate and timely payments to AWS sellers.
• Resolve commissions questions/disputes from AWS sellers and the leadership team in a timely and accurate manner.
• Function as subject matter expert on all incentive comp plans.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams within AWS.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics or related discipline
• 2+ year’s management experience
• 8+ years’ experience supporting sales teams in a sales compensation capacity.
• Leadership experience in a Sales Ops, Revenue Ops, or Financial Analyst role.
• Experience in analyzing sales commissions processes and finding automation opportunities.
• Ability to break down complex problems and make easily-digestible recommendations.
• Ability to partner with sales leadership and manage multiple stakeholders within sales.
• Comfort with a fast-paced, dynamic environment combined with the ability to meet multiple deadlines.
• Experience within the high-tech industry
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Instructional Designer, L&D Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Dev Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, California
- Sr. Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs – Edwardsville, IL
- Sr. HR Assistant, HRC Amazon Jobs – Florida
- Analytics Specialist SA Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- SDE II, FinTech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, SAS L&D, SAS Learning & Development Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Hardware Reliability Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Android Video Player Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Senior Technical Writer – Elemental Media Services Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.