Sales Representative Jobs in Colorado, USA – Apply for Inside Sales Representative (B2B) Job at Truewerk – Denver, CO. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Truewerk is on a mission to disrupt traditional uniform programs by providing purpose-built, integrated workwear solutions through a modern buying experience.
We believe well-engineered workwear can dramatically improve the performance, health and safety of every worker in the trades, and we strive to support and elevate the Industrial Athletes whose skilled, physically demanding work makes civilized life possible.
About the Team:
Truewerk was born in the mountains of Colorado in 2015, when founder Brian Ciciora decided to reconcile the disconnect between advances in modern garment technology and traditional workwear that hadn’t changed significantly for 100 years.
Fast forward a few years, and we’re now a rapidly growing team of dedicated professionals with a customer-first mindset. We have tremendous support from our BOD and investor network, a solid leadership team, a robust supply chain, and an incredible opportunity ahead of us.
We’re currently looking for an Inside Sales Rep to help us provide best-in-class workwear experiences to businesses of all sizes. This is a mid-level position reporting directly to the VP of Sales / B2B Solutions and will support a wide range of Enterprise and B2B account activity.
This position will be based in our Denver office with an opportunity to work remotely based on business needs.
What you’ll do:
Please explore www.truewerk.com to get a feel for the products we offer and the community we serve.
- Sell impactful, tangible products: This ain’t no vaporware gig. You’ll sell well-designed, physical products that significantly improve the lives of the people who buy them, and you’ll play a critical role in supporting the amazing community of Industrial Athletes we serve.
- Crush order fulfillment: Respond to incoming B2B orders/leads/requests, work closely with Account Managers and Operations to provide product recommendations and estimate lead times, place and track orders to ensure customer success.
- Under promise and over deliver: Work with our warehouse team to monitor progress of custom orders, keep our customers informed throughout the process, and make sure our buyers are thrilled with the final results.
- Help us grow: Execute outbound phone and email campaigns to create excitement around new products, expand awareness of community events, and share relevant information to new and existing customers.
- Help us get better: Share metrics and insights that will assist the planning/forecasting process to help us have the right products available at the right time to support our wide range of B2B accounts.
What you’ll bring:
Degrees are great, but we’re more interested in firsthand experience and real-world education than we are with specific credentials.
- Must have: 3+ years experience in inside and/or outside sales or account management
- Experience with inbound and outbound lead generation, appointment setting, writing proposals, qualifying buyers, complex order management, resolving fulfillment issues, etc.
- Metric-driven CRM guru with experience monitoring multiple successful accounts or projects simultaneously with an extremely high degree of accuracy and focus
- Tech savvy and able to learn new tools quickly (Hubspot, Trello, Slack, Zoom, GSuite, ERP systems, etc.)
- Comfortable interfacing with customers, vendors, and coworkers and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, agile startup environment
- Bonus: Familiarity with or firsthand experience with the skilled trades. Ideally we’d love to partner with someone who has an awareness of trade industry needs and trends, who can ‘speak the language’.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground-floor in a fast-growing, exciting start-up
- Fun, casual, open-office environment
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities to work from home
- A great work/life balance
- Unlimited career potential – come grow with us!
- Competitive pay
- Affordable health and dental coverage for you and your family
- Unlimited PTO
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000
We welcome and value diversity in all its forms, and recognize the strength that comes from a wide variety of backgrounds and viewpoints. Truewerk is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, and local laws.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Child Care Aide Job at HELP USA – Bellport, NY
- Child Care Teacher Job at Childcare Network, Inc. – Charlotte, NC
- Marketing Coordinator Job at Florida Injury & Wellness Center – Wesley Chapel, FL
- Digital Account Coordinator – Client Strategy Job at Amsive Digital – United States Remote
- Billing Coordinator Job at Vistar, A PFG Company – Greensboro, NC
- Legal Project Coordinator Job at Baker McKenzie – Washington, DC
- Finance Coordinator Job at VizSense – Dallas-Fort Worth MetroplexJOB
- Data Engineer- W2 contract Job at Avanade – Philadelphia, PA Remote
- Azure Data Engineer – Denver Job at Avanade – Denver, CO
- Data Engineer (6 Mth + Contract) Job at Career Developers, Inc. – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Sales Representative Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.