Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Instock Manager/Supply Chain Managaer, Fresh/Prime Now , Amazon Fresh Grocery Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2036148
Job Title: Instock Manager/Supply Chain Managaer.
Want to work in one of the most innovative retail businesses at Amazon? Amazon’s Fresh/Prime Now team is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical leader to help redefine how Amazon fulfills customer demand on one of our fastest growing businesses.
This Instock Manager (ISM) will partner with internal teams and vendors to manage one or more categories of our most complex retail categories in our Perishables business. The ISM will also own developing business plans, oversee supply chain and inventory management, and lead cross-functional initiatives to improve customer experience & overall cost structure of the businesses. The ISM plays a critical role in delivering the optimal customer experience by ensuring we have the right product quantities, in the right places, at the right time.
A successful ISM must:
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including: improved instock, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time), forecasting, and shrink reduction
- Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve customer experience and overall cost structure of the business
- Perform complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
- Partner with internal teams to develop tools, automation, and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows
· Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to continuously improve overall cost structure and customer experience.
· Drive complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
· Drive improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency and ensuring that the company makes efficient supply chain decisions
· Work cross functionally to identify and build best practices and process improvements
· Drive cross-functional projects to support new strategic initiatives and business opportunities for the organization.
· To identify, define and execute operational changes with vendors in partnership with Vendor Management team to drive supply chain improvements
· Establish strong vendor relationships with key/strategic vendors
· Drive automation and/or work closely with internal technical teams to drive multi-system process changes
· Drive scalable solutions for specific opportunities and issues
- 1-3 years of business experience in project management, operations, or finance
- Data analysis, problem solving and project management skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, database management and query tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SQL
- Graduate Degree (MS/MBA – supply chain, information systems)
- Possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with R, Python is a plus
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa For Everyone Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa: Adaptive Response Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- UX Researcher, Alexa Inclusivity Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Salesforce Developer, Global Corporate Affairs Technology Amazon Jobs – Minneapolis, MN
- Content Creator Photo & Video Amazon Jobs – Brooklyn, NY
- Sr. Technical Product Manager, Customer Trust – Ad Privacy Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- ADC Analyst, Pyxis Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Shopping Videos Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Support Engineer, WW CIOPS Amazon Jobs – Goodyear, AZ
- Software Development Engineer, ICT Search Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.