Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Instructional Designer, L&D Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1825214
Job Title: Instructional Designer.
The Strategic Account Services (SAS) team is seeking an experienced Instructional Designer to own cross-functional, end-to-end learning programs and to develop learning solutions to help drive Selling Partner growth on Amazon and a positive Selling Partner experience. Our programs improve the customer experience on Amazon by working directly with Sellers to improve value, selection, and convenience across their business. SAS is an expanding team that invents and innovates across technology, processes, and people to grow our Selling Partners’ businesses, improve Selling Partner acquisition, retention, engagement satisfaction, and enable scalable solutions. The SAS Learning & Development team serves our internal Account Management, Managers, Issue Prevention, Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, customer-focused and team oriented. They build strong relationships with key stakeholders, shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoy developing training and quality improvements in a dynamic organization. They are adept at managing cross-functional course development, eLearning solutions, needs analysis. The candidate has a proven track-record of demonstrating customer obsession, ownership, trust building, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced business environment. The ideal candidate will also have exceptional interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize. Moreover, the ability to work in dynamic and ambiguous areas is imperative.
· Collaborate with subject matter experts, stakeholders, and other Instructional Designers to design and develop training courses for online, hybrid and ILT learning experiences.
· Owns the design and maintenance of end-to-end curriculum programs, requirements, and performance objectives.
· Design and develop training courses that align with learning and business goals and outcomes, apply research-based learning principles, and inform learner progress and success in online learning environments.
· Use eLearning authoring tools to build online learning experiences that include assessments, interactive activities, animated videos, graphics and images, and text-based content.
· Maintain knowledge of new developments in learning science, learning design, and learning technologies.
· Share information, answer questions, solve problems, and raise issues as necessary to promote an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in in learning design, learning science, instructional design, educational psychology, or similar field
· Understanding of industry learning trends and best practices, adult learning theory, and instructional design principles.
· 3-4 years’ experience in designing online instructional activities to support adult learners in online instruction and familiarity with online learning technology (e.g., Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Captivate or similar) and SCORM
· Experience developing training in a variety of delivery modalities (virtual, hands-on/experiential, instructor led, remote classroom, synchronous/asynchronous) for a variety of audiences
· Experience working as a member of a team to collaborate with subject matter experts to design learning solutions.
· Experience in LMS administration, organization, and data reporting
· Knowledge of learning science and instructional design principles
· Solid project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering results
· Excellent verbal and written communicator; experience in engaging multiple stakeholders and working in a cross-functional team
Experience measuring and reporting on business impact of training initiatives
· Graduate degree in learning design, learning science, instructional design, educational psychology, or similar field
· 4+ years’ experience designing online instructional activities to support adult learners
· Experience creating digital interactives (e.g. simulations, animated video, etc.)
· Experience using learning data to inform continuous improvement
· Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate
· Experience implementing standardized assessments, certification programs, and simulation-design
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Dev Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, California
- Sr. Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs – Edwardsville, IL
- Sr. HR Assistant, HRC Amazon Jobs – Florida
- Analytics Specialist SA Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- SDE II, FinTech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, SAS L&D, SAS Learning & Development Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Hardware Reliability Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Android Video Player Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Senior Technical Writer – Elemental Media Services Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
- Senior Research Scientist, Alexa A Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.