Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for International Tax Senior Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1618797
Job Title: International Tax Senior Manager
If you are looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company, come make history with Amazon’s International Tax team!
Amazon is seeking an international tax planning senior manager in Washington State, Virginia, Luxembourg, or the UK for the Amazon International Tax Planning Group supporting Amazon Treasury. The senior manager will report into the U.S. international tax planning group and should have international tax expertise as well as a background dealing with tax issues related to corporate treasury functions. The senior manager will help drive significant initiatives with other international tax team members and business partners. This role will operate with a large level of independence and the applicant will be expected to demonstrate a high level of collegiality in functioning as a technical tax adviser and project supervisor in this exciting and challenging role.
The successful candidate should have experience in delivering on treasury focused projects. They will have demonstrated an exceptional bias for action and ability to drive projects forward despite ambiguity. The candidate will often be required to dive deep to remove roadblocks and carefully manage scope to deliver results on large scale and complex projects while still earning trust across many functions and stakeholders with executive level visibility and sponsorship.
Primary duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide tax guidance and drive Amazon’s treasury group’s initiatives. Tax guidance should be from critical thought and from working with the broader Amazon tax group to determine cross tax considerations.
· Drive analysis on treasury matters such as currency and FX considerations, hedging, internal and external debt issuances, cash pool management, treasury systems, and cross-functional implications on executing treasury initiatives.
· Assist with tax issue spotting, and addressing related inquiries for treasury projects (e.g. discrete projects, financial instruments, cash pools, equity and debt funding, distributions, currency considerations).
· Work with Amazon’s other support functions as needed with designing and implementing optimal liquidity management structures.
· Assist with driving a subset of the international tax driven structuring initiatives as relates to treasury support and liquidity management.
· Assist with evaluating business proposals to identify funding strategies.
· Assist with various local country tax reform considerations relevant for the treasury support function.
· Prepare and review comprehensive technical documentation/memos that contain well-reasoned, supported, and clear conclusions.
· Communicate complex tax concepts in ways that are meaningful and useful to non-tax professionals.
· Work with outside tax advisors.
· Work closely with members of the global tax department.
· Manage and drive projects.
· Gain a deep understanding of (a) business initiatives, models, goals, and drivers (b) the structure and attributes (c) funding history and unique country requirements (d) significant past, present, and proposed planning initiatives.
· 10+ years of experience in tax, finance or a related analytical field.
· of the 10+ years, 5+ years is in a large corporate environment and/or public accounting or large law firm.
· Bachelor’s degree.
CPA, EA, JD, LLM, and/or MST
· Understanding of the international tax provisions of either European or US international tax laws.
· Previous expertise with Treasury matters such as FX considerations, hedging, internal and external debt issuances, cash pool management, Treasury systems, and cross-functional implications on executing Treasury initiatives.
· Understanding of accounting concepts.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully lead complex, milestone driven projects – including the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Experience leading innovative, game-changing teams, programs, and projects.
· Experience developing and improving policies and processes.
· Experience delivering results amidst resource constraints and ambiguity.
· Experience leveraging technology.
· Strong writing skills.
· Hard working, quick learner with a positive ”can do” attitude and solid professionalism.
· Able to work in a fast paced, informal, and often ambiguous environment.
· Detail-oriented and able to take ownership of projects.
· Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and concisely to cross functional audiences and all levels of management.
- Software Development Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Principal Business Development Amazon Jobs – Manhattan Beach, CA
- Materials Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Applied Scientist, AWS Vertical Services Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Product Manager Tech – Prime Video Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – East Palo Alto, CA
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate – The Mall at Millenia Amazon Jobs – Orlando, FL
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate Amazon Jobs – Skokie, IL
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate – Somerset Collection Amazon Jobs – Troy, MI
- Amazon Pop Up Retail Associate – Westfield Old Orchard Amazon Jobs – Skokie, IL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.