Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Indiana, United States – Apply for IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs – Ft Wayne, IN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2301444
Job Title: IT Support Associate II.
About OpsTech IT
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. OpsTech IT provides nonstop global IT support to Amazon Operations as a vital piece to the puzzle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to take on new challenges and motivate teams in fostering solutions to the hurdles we face. Together, we take ownership for what we do — whether supporting IT infrastructure, developing new technology in-house, launching a new Amazon Operations facility, or delighting our customers by delivering packages directly to them.
About The Role
As an IT Support Associate II, you will use your skills to support the operations team in resolving technical problems within an Amazon Operations facility that span across a multitude of technical disciplines. We are committed to improvement; you will be encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as presented to progress your career at Amazon.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait, there’s more: we don’t wear suits and ties! Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon safety vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Allocating, maintaining, and troubleshooting of IT equipment used in Amazon Operations facilities.
- Handling support requests and procedures across the network.
- Assisting in training new hires.
- Continuous learning of new technologies.
- Supporting customers from multiple buildings in the area, as well as remote customers.
- Moving up to 49lbs as well as standing and walking for shifts lasting up to 12 hours.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of practice in the set up and installation of computer and networking equipment in a professional environment
- 1+ year maintaining laser printers
- 1+ year experience with Cisco/networking and either Linux and/or Microsoft
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA, Network +, Cisco/CCNA, Linux (Redhat), Microsoft hardware (installation) or other IT industry standard certifications
- Experience troubleshooting integrated and interdependent computer systems
- Experience maintaining zebra thermal printers, troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
- Service Management, Project Management, and Inventory Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced production environment.
- Area Maintenance Manager Amazon Jobs – Fort Worth, TX
- Program Manager – (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Amazon Freight, Less-Than-Truckload Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, GA
- BXT- Software Development Engineer, Benefits Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Lewisberry, PA
- Cloud Support Engineer II – 82818-76 Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Manager, Supply Chain, Amazon Freight- Solutions Engineering Amazon Jobs – Texas
- Amazon Fresh Meat and Seafood Associate Amazon Jobs – Huntington Beach, CA
- Lead, On Road Delivery Operations, RSR Amazon Jobs – Conklin, NY
- Business Program Manager, Amazon Key Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Embedded Software Engineer Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.