Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New Jersey, United States – Apply for IT Support Associate II, OpsTech IT Amazon Jobs – Cranbury, NJ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2300504
Job Title: IT Support Associate II.
About OpsTech IT
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. OpsTech IT provides nonstop global IT support to Amazon Operations as a vital piece to the puzzle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to take on new challenges and motivate teams in fostering solutions to the hurdles we face. Together, we take ownership for what we do — whether supporting IT infrastructure, developing new technology in-house, launching a new Amazon Operations facility, or delighting our customers by delivering packages directly to them.
About The Role
As an IT Support Associate II, you will use your skills to support the operations team in resolving technical problems within an Amazon Operations facility that span across a multitude of technical disciplines. We are committed to improvement; you will be encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as presented to progress your career at Amazon.
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Allocation, maintenance and troubleshooting of IT equipment used in Amazon Operations facilities.
• Handles support requests and procedures across the network.
• Assist in training new hires.
• Continuous learning of new technologies.
• Ability to support customers from multiple buildings in the area, as well as remote customers.
• Ability to move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk for 10-12 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation.
• 1+ year of practice in the set up and installation of computer and networking equipment in a professional environment
• 1+ year experience in maintaining laser printers
• High School or equivalent diploma
• A+, Network +, or other IT industry standard certifications.
• Experience troubleshooting integrated and interdependent computer systems.
• Experience maintaining zebra thermal printers, troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals.
• Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
• Service Management, Project Management, and Inventory Management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced production environment.
- Senior Program Manager, Shipping and Delivery Support Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Amazon Fresh Store Kitchen & Prepared Zone Lead (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Norridge, IL
- Dir of Eng, Data Platform Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Maintenance Technician III Amazon Jobs – DuPont, WA
- Data Center Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Antenna Engineer, Phased Array Antenna Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Software Development Engineer, ACC Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, ACC Tech Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- HR Manager, PXT Amazon Jobs – Carlisle, PA
- Software Development Manager, AWS Marketplace Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.