Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Missouri, United States – Apply for IT Support Associate II , OpsTechIT (Level 3) Amazon Jobs – Liberty, MO. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2297880
Job Title: IT Support Associate II.
Amazon’s IT Support is the first point of contact for technical support service requests. Our IT Support Associate II spends their day fielding incoming chats, calls, and online requests from Amazon Corporate and its subsidiary employees worldwide. The successful IT Support Associate II will be customer focused and motivated by team success. You will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests. You will also be committed, flexible, and demonstrate the ability to maintain high levels of productivity while maintaining quality support.
Key job responsibilities
• Provide basic technical support to Amazon Corporate employees.
• Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries received in a timely manner, in accordance with organizational standards.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot end user computing problems including analyzing the problem, identifying the appropriate resources, testing proposed fixes and following up to ensure the problem has been resolved.
• Create and submit detailed call logs documenting customer interactions that are accurate, thorough, and timely.
• Informs customer of needed repairs and answers basic questions. Ensures that customer understands and is satisfied with work completed.
• Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of knowledge management.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
• Assist with activities to triage and escalate any system or network outage to reduce downtime.
• Assist with remote assistance in Teleconferencing systems and AV presentation equipment.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
1+ year of practice in the set up and installation of computer and networking equipment.
1+ year maintaining laser printers.
1+ year or more of experience in Microsoft Office applications and Windows Operating Systems, Linux, OR Cisco.
Ability to move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk for 10-12 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation.
A+, Network +, or other IT industry standard certifications.
Experience troubleshooting integrated and interdependent computer systems.
Experience maintaining zebra thermal printers, troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals.
Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
Service Management, Project Management, and Inventory Management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced production environment.
- Engineering Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Albuquerque, NM
- Material Disposition Manager, AWS Reverse Logistics Amazon Jobs – Antrim Township, PA
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Manassas, VA
- Control Systems Lead, ONT8 Automation Amazon Jobs – El Paso, TX
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Amazon Robotics – Program Manager (PM) Summer Intern Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
- Payments Program Manager, Payment Products Operations Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Principal, Primary Supplier Solutions , AB COMSEC Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Woodside, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.