Flik Hospitality Group
Janitorial jobs in Nevada, USA – Apply for JANITOR (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Flik Hospitality Group – Las Vegas, NV (On-site) . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Flik Hospitality Group
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time JANITOR position.
- Location: American Express Centurion Lounge – 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89119. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. 11:30am – 9:00pm and 8:00pm – 4:30am; days may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Six months of janitorial experience.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: [[$15.20]] per hour.
Free meals! Choose from a delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and laundering service available at select locations.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1120409.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
What Makes FLIK Click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Summary: Keeps buildings clean and orderly. Performs heavy cleaning duties, including cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning procedure.
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county guidelines.
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos carpet.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates At FLIK Are Offered Many Fantastic Benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- JANITOR (ON-CALL) Jobs at ESFM® – Memphis, TN On-site
- Custodian / Janitor – 2nd Shift Jobs at Uline – Kenosha, WI (On-site)
- JANITOR (FULL-TIME) Jobs at SSC Services For Education – Buffalo, NY (On-site)
- Porter / Janitorial Jobs at Mutual Housing California – Davis, CA (On-site)
- Janitorial/Grounds (48488) Jobs at FirstService Residential Florida – Daytona Beach Shores, FL (On-site)
- Porter / Janitorial Jobs at Crunch Fitness – Bakersfield, CA (On-site)
- Janitor Jobs at Amneal Pharmaceuticals – Piscataway, NJ (On-site)
- Grounds/Janitorial (48478) Jobs at FirstService Residential Florida – Orlando, FL (On-site)
- Building Operations, Janitorial Services 2nd Shift Jobs at JLL – Kansas City, KS (On-site)
- Janitor Porter Jobs at Americold Logistics, LLC. – Anaheim, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Janitorial Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.compassgroupcareers.com.