FAR Government, Inc.
Hospital cleaning jobs in North Dakota, USA – Apply for Janitor/ Housekeeper Jobs at FAR Government, Inc. – Fargo, ND. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
FAR Government, Inc. (FARGOV) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, woman-owned federal professional services company, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cybersecurity, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
FAR Government. is looking to hire housekeeping services personnel to provide Hospital Housekeeping Service for the Veterans Affairs (VA), Midwest Health Care (VISN 23) Sanitize and clean environments at the VA. Duties include maintain and perform up-scaled janitorial operations due to COVID-19:
- Have existing cleaning experience
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Take pride in and are dedicated to their work
- Have high standards of cleanliness
Duties include, but are not limited to, cleaning restrooms, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Standards: Aseptic areas apply to all areas within the medical center. Employees will be required to perform Two-Step Cleaning in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance.
- There will be cases where a room requires a “COVID-19 terminal cleaning” in the case of discharge, an isolation room, sick patient or otherwise. Upon request from VA staff, the staff shall perform a terminal clean to affected areas.
- Trash Removal: The employee shall pick up and empty all trash or waste receptacles. Waste will be deposited at established waste collection sites/holding areas at the facility for waste hauler pick up.
- Regulated Medical Waste (RMW) ‘Red Bag’ Bio-hazardous: All receptacles lined with “Red Bags” (plastic bags containing biohazardous medical waste material) shall be serviced. The Contractor shall pick up the Red Bag waste and deposit it in specially designated, locked “infectious waste” bins or designated holding areas in a safe and timely manner, and in accordance with established standards and procedures. NOTE: Red Bags may not be used for any other purpose. Under no circumstance will red bag waste be co-mingled with any other types of waste
- Recyclables: The employee shall pick up and empty all recycled collection receptacles and deposited them at established holding sites.
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
FAR Government is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- HOUSEKEEPER (FT NIGHTS) SPRING VALLEY HOSPITAL Jobs at UHS – Las Vegas, NV
- VA Medical Center Janitor Jobs at Sanford Federal – Sioux Falls, SD
- Receptionist Jobs at Legacy Healthcare LLC – Bloomingdale, IL
- Receptionist Jobs at The Grand Healthcare System – Valatie, NY
- Weekend Receptionist Jobs at RegalCare at Southport – Fairfield, PA
- Office Assistant Receptionist Jobs at Virtual IT Group, LLC – Brandon, FL
- Office Clerk/Receptionist Jobs at D&G Graphics. – United States
- Receptionist/Admin Jobs at Nesco Resource, LLC – United States
- Receptionist & Mailroom Associate Jobs at Christ Fellowship – CF – Atlanta, GA
- Receptionist Jobs at Self-Employed – Indiana, United States
See More: 1,000+ Hospital cleaning Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.