Housekeeping jobs in Ohio, USA – Apply for Janitorial – Housekeeping Jobs at Sofidel S.p.A. – Circleville, OH (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The purpose of this position is to perform cleaning tasks within the plant to support the company expectations. Continuously supports Sofidel’s Employee Personal Practice Policy.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Support Sofidel America’s Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP to promote a safe, sanitary and hygienically sound workplace.
- Cleans conference rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, offices, closets, stairways and windows.
- Sweep, remove debris, clean spills, and mop floors throughout the facility.
- Regularly check the trash receptacles, emptying as needed, in all areas of the site.
- Clean windows and mirrored surfaces; polish stainless steel surfaces.
- Dust fixtures, shelves, and product as needed.
- Complete logs, as directed.
- Follow and comply with all applicable safety, health and housekeeping procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Communication skills to relate to officials, staff and public in a courteous manner.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
Broom, Mop, Dust Pan, Cart, Trash Bags, Vacuum, Buffer, Scrubber, Log Book, and Camera.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years related experience; and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and quality and procedure manuals written in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Physical Demands: Lift/Carry Requirements:
10 lbs. or less
51- 100 lbs.
Over 100 lbs.
Reach Above Shoulder
Push / Pull
12 lbs. or less
Squat or Kneel
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Sound (within normal range)
Sense of Touch
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required when in the plant and warehouse areas. PPE will include safety shoes, eye and ear protection, reflective vests and hairnets or hats along with any other necessary protection. Temperatures in the plant/warehouse can range a great deal from season to season. The employee will be exposed to considerable paper dust and employees will also be exposed to noise levels that will require hearing protection.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that I have read and understand what is expected of me in this position.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Housekeeping Assistant Jobs at Life Care Centers of America – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Housekeeping Lobby Attendant Jobs at Omni Hotels & Resorts – Boston, MA (On-site)
- Housekeeping EVS Tech Jobs at Belton Regional Medical Center – Belton, MO (On-site)
- San Diego KOA Resort – Housekeeping Part Time – 2022 Jobs at KAMPGROUNDS ENTERPRISES, INC – Chula Vista, CA (On-site)
- Director of Housekeeping Jobs at Montage International – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
- Housekeeping Technician PRN Jobs at HCA Healthcare – Round Rock, TX (On-site)
- Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs at Accor – North & Central America – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs at Accor – North & Central America – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Housekeeping-WEEKLY PAY- $15-$18 Jobs at Aerotek – Austin, TX (On-site)
- Fulltime -Housekeeping Aide Jobs at Wesley – Des Moines, IA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Housekeeping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.