MPW Industrial Services
Janitorial jobs in Kentucky, USA – Apply for Janitorial Jobs at MPW Industrial Services – Louisville, KY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Strictly adhere to MPW Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Arrive at branch or jobsite on time, in uniform, properly groomed, mentally alert and physically able to work. Follow branch process for work schedule.
- Set up jobsite including water blast hose, or vacuum hose, barricade tape and tags.
- Use equipment such as, water blast gun, water lance, dry vacuum hose (6″and 8″), wet vacuum hose (6″ and 8″), shovels, picks, automated tooling, aerial platform lifts and any other equipment needed.
- Cleans equipment prior to return to MPW branch location.
- Demonstrate initiative in execution of assigned tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Customer Service: Proactively developing customer relationships by making efforts to listen and understand the customer (both internal and external); anticipating and providing solutions to customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Professionalism: Maintaining a high-quality professional appearance and standardizing to improve performance and reputation.
- Continuous Improvement: Refining and developing new tools and processes through creativity and innovation.
- Drive to Win: Passionate and candid; challenges are eagerly accepted, and motivated to grow.
- Spirit of Family: Treating all people with respect by supporting and giving back to employees, customers and local communities. Promoting opportunities within and through referrals.
- Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without accommodation.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves physical manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and fitness for duty.
- Ability to position oneself for work conducted in and around confined spaces. Work at heights.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- Maintain valid ID to ensure access into customer sites.
- Preferred specific exposure to an equipment or maintenance environment.
- Experience performing manual labor in an outside setting.
- Preferred 2-3 years of “hands on” experience with tools or heavy equipment.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Part-time Janitorial/Maintenance Associate – Hannaford Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Albany, NY
- Janitor-Lab Jobs at Jushi Holdings Inc. – Manassas, VA
- Janitorial Services Aide – Part Time Jobs at Winterthur Museum, Garden and Library – Winterthur, DE
- JANITORIAL/CLEANING Jobs at SEEK Careers/Staffing – Bloomington, MN
- Hospital cleaning / Housekeeper (3:00pm-11:30pm) Jobs at Barnes-Jewish Hospital – St Louis, MO
- Hospital cleaning / Housekeeping-Environmental Services (40 hrs/wk, Nights) Jobs at EvergreenHealth – Kirkland, WA
- Environmental Services Supervisor II / Hospital cleaning Jobs at Intermountain Healthcare – Mount Pleasant, UT
- Housekeeper Generalist / Hospital cleaning Jobs at Akron Children’s Hospital – Akron, OH
- Environmental Support Associate Jobs at MedStar Health – Baltimore, MD
- Housekeeper Mercy Health – St. Joseph- Youngstown PT Jobs at Mercy Health – Youngstown, OH
See More: 1,000+ Janitorial Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit mpw-openhire.silkroad.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.