Janitorial jobs in Kansas, USA – Apply for Janitorial Maintenance Jobs at Talentify.io – Dodge City, KS. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Maintaining overall cleanliness of the store
- Cleaning showers and restroom facilities
- Washing, loading, and unloading towels for showers
- Performing general repair/ maintenance of the store
- Picking up and taking all trash around travel center
- Provide excellent guest service through well-maintained facilities
At Pilot Company, we fuel more than tanks – we fuel people. From our team members to our guests, we strive to make everyone’s journey better. As the largest travel center network and leading supplier of fuel, being part of the Pilot Company family means you are essential to keeping North America’s drivers moving.
What makes our travel centers a great place to work and shop? It starts with friendly people, a focus on teamwork and service, and a commitment to a safe and clean experience. Working together, we proudly provide the fuel, food and amenities that millions of travelers rely on to reach their destination. As a growth company, we are always looking for more incredible people to join our team. You bring the skills, drive to work hard and a friendly team spirit, and we’ll provide the training, benefits and opportunity to fuel your future.
We hope your next career stop is with us! Join our team and start your journey with Pilot Company.
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to lift 50 pounds and walk/stand most of the day
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of industrial equipment and ability to fix small problems
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Extensive Training Program
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Porter Janitorial Jobs at Mutual Housing California – North Highlands, CA
- Evening Part Time Janitorial Supervisor Jobs at PJS of Texas – Austin, TX
- Janitorial Associate Jobs at Kuehne+Nagel – Ellenwood, GA
- Janitor Jobs at ResourceMFG – Columbus, OH
- Janitorial (Overnight) – The Grandview at Las Vegas Jobs at MasterCorp, Inc. – Las Vegas, NV
- Janitorial Jobs at MPW Industrial Services – Louisville, KY
- Part-time Janitorial/Maintenance Associate – Hannaford Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Albany, NY
- Janitor-Lab Jobs at Jushi Holdings Inc. – Manassas, VA
- Janitorial Services Aide – Part Time Jobs at Winterthur Museum, Garden and Library – Winterthur, DE
- JANITORIAL/CLEANING Jobs at SEEK Careers/Staffing – Bloomington, MN
See More: 1,000+ Janitorial Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit pilot-flying-j-sm.talentify.io.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.