Landscaping jobs in Missouri, USA. – Apply for Landscape Architect Jobs at WSP USA – Missouri, United States. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Be involved in projects with our Landscape Architectural Design Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a [Full Time] Design Landscape Architect for our St. Louis Mo. office.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead varied Landscape Architectural Design Tasks as assigned by Group Leader
- Produce Contract Documents to Client requirements and within WSP quality standards
- Apply Landscape Architectural Design skills to larger multidisciplinary projects
- Provide Support to other LA Design Associates in the completion of larger and complex design assignments
- Mentor younger LA and other entry level profession staff as opportunities arise
- Bachelor or Masters of Landscape Architecture Degree.
- Minimum 5 years professional Landscape Architectural Design experience
- CLARB Certification or Missouri LA License or ability to secure license within 45 days upon start of employment
- Proficiency with Autocad or Microstation, Sketchup and or other viualization software and Microsoft office suite Word, Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrated experience preparing conceptual level design plans, sections, elevations and perspective renderings and or simulations suitable for client presentation.
- Demonstrated experience in completing Landscape Architectural design tasks from conceptual, design development through final design document preparation i.e Plans, Specifications and Cost Estimating
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
- Prior experience, working within a multidisciplinary architectural or engineering firm
- Confidence in your ability to sketch and render plans and perspectives by hand
- Knowledge and skill in technical writing for project deliverables such as reports, analysis, conceptual design summaries, meeting minutes and other related project tasks.
- Desire to assist with marketing activities, proposal preparation, maintaining contacts with select clients and investigating potential project opportunities.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Welder Jobs at Hartzell Propeller Inc – Eagan, MN
- Welder 2nd shift Jobs at Eaton – Waukesha, WI
- Welder – 2nd Shift – $1000 sign on bonus! Jobs at Northern Tool – Northfield, MN
- Fitter/Welder – 1st shift Jobs at Arcosa Inc. – Mason, MI
- Production Welder Jobs at Anvil International – Henderson, TN
- Welder Jobs at Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions – Ash Flat, AR
- Welder I Jobs at Parker Hannifin – Lake Charles, LA
- Welder Jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing – Webster, NY
- Welding Shop Helper jobs at Lapeyre Stair – New Orleans, LA
- Welder Jobs at Allied OneSource – O’Fallon, MO
See More: 1,000+ Landscaping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit search0.smartsearchonline.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.